LAC-MEGANTIC QUEBEC EXPLOSION:
Conspiracy, Grey Terror or Accident?
UPDATES @ end of article:
July 9, 2013 -2x; July 10; July 11-3x
On July 6, 2013, the centre of the town was severely damaged when an unmanned train carrying petroleum products derailed, caught fire, and exploded. At least thirteen people were killed and a further 50 were missing, police said on July 8. —Lac-Megantic derailment
After the horrific explosion following a derailment in the town of Lac-Megantic Quebec this past weekend, some have wondered if the train wreck was simply an unfortunate accident–or something that may have been planned. According to an early report, Massive Explosions after Freight Train Derailment in Quebec Province Town:
Reports of massive explosions, people missing, and an entire freight train carrying crude oil derailed, ‘all the tankers on fire’ in the heart of the small town of Lac-Megantic located 250 kilometers east of Montreal. Authorities also report crude oil in all of the estimated 73 freight tankers are on fire with massive damage to the town.
Later news included reports of a fire aboard the train; one report stated that the fire had been put out before the crash. [Fire on runaway train was put out before the explosion]
Before a 73 car runaway train derailed in Lac-Megantic and exploded, a fire was put out in one of its engines.
Whispers of the fire linked to an unnamed conspiracy soon surfaced–and indeed, “Lac-Megantic conspiracy” was a search term on Google. This article is about the concept of Grey Terror and how it may relate to the Lac-Megantic explosion. For those who are unfamiliar with the term, see the 2004 article by J.R. Nyquist: Grey Terror.
AN INTRODUCTION TO GREY TERROR
The following is a good summary:
There is an old book by a GRU defector who wrote under the pen name Viktor Suvorov. The book’s title is Spetsnaz: The Inside Story of the Soviet Special Forces. Chapter 15 in this book is about Spetsnaz’s role at the outset of World War III. It makes very interesting reading. Russian Spetsnaz commandos are trained as paratroopers, explosives experts, terrorists and assassins. According to Suvorov, World War III will not begin with conventional military operations, or even with massed nuclear missile strikes. On page 196 he describes “a series of large and small [terrorist] operations the purpose of which is, before actual military operations begin, to weaken the enemy’s morale, create an atmosphere of suspicion, fear and uncertainty, and divert attention of the enemy’s armies and police forces to a huge number of different targets’.” According to Suvorov: “The principle method employed at this stage is ‘grey terror.'”is a kind of terror that is carried out “in the name of already existing extremist groups not connected in any way with the Soviet Union, or in the name of fictitious organizations.”
In case anyone has not noticed, “a kind of terror that is carried out “in the name of already existing extremist groups not connected in any way with the Soviet Union, or in the name of fictitious organizations” might apply to the Boston Bombing–and other events which have been attributed to those relentless enemies of Truth, Justice and the American Way: the Islamists. Most of which have been in the employ of the U.S. government at some time over the last 35 years. Think “Osama Bin Laden.” Although the CIA has tried mightily in the years since 911 to distance itself from bin Laden, the fact remains that money, weapons and training were funneled to bin Laden and his (al-Qaida) forces during the 1980s–when they were then known as the Mujahideen and were the darlings of the Western press. Back to Grey Terror. Anyone who has followed the news over since April will notice that there has been an extraordinary number of wildfires, industrial explosions and other operations which fit the previous definition of Grey Terror. The following is a partial list of such events in the USA from April 3-May 30, 2013.
Things that have been blown up in the USA–or set on fire or people killed under suspicious circum- stances–April 3-May 30, 2013.
- April 3 – Pegasus pipeline explodes in Arkansas – was initially reported as a “rupture”
- April 15 – Boston Marathon bombing
- April 17 – TX fertilizer plant explodes – Latest story is that the explosion is being blamed on “burglars”…
- April 19 – Air Force Major General Assassinated? – According to the report, Brown was formerly “Deputy Director for Nuclear Operations, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt Air Force Base, Neb. In this capacity, he was the principal adviser to the commander on issues pertaining to strategic deterrence and nuclear operations and was responsible for management and oversight of the nuclear enterprise overseeing personnel, procedural, equipment, communications and facility requirements supporting the nuclear command and control system.”
- Bullet holes riddle California substation causing heavy damage; 10,000 gal oil spill – Statewide emergency alert to conserve energy
- April 24 – Four explosions on fuel barges in Mobile, AL
- April 27 – Detroit Marathon refinery explosion
- US wildfire cuts path to Pacific 28,000 acres burned in California wild firesCalifornia Wildfire triples in size
- May 1 – Pipe Bomb in Idaho would have generated a 100-yd blast area – (h/t:E) found and defused
- May 3 – Exxon’s Pegasus pipeline explodes again, this time in Missouri
- May 3 –Thousands flee Calif. wildfires; naval base threatened
- May 3 – Branchburg Chemical Plant explosion being investigated
- May 3 – Oil tank explosion forces evacuations(DENHAM SPRINGS LA)
- May 3 – Explosion reported at Central Iowa Electrical plant – (h/t:E) Authorities later said it really wasn’t an explosion and the plant was evacuated because of some steam…
- May 3 – U.S. refueling plane explodes in mid-air (h/t:E)
- May 8 – Explosions, Fire, smoke at Detroit scrap yard
- May 13 – 2 injured in explosion at WV gas plant
- May 28 – Train derailed; explosions heard; 1 hurt
- May 30 – 2 injured in NJ pipeline explosion; investigation ongoing
This is not a complete list–just a ‘starter. The pace of Things-that-go-BOOM! appears to be accelerating. The reader may protest that Lac-Megantic is in Canada–not the USA. That is correct, but the town is very close to the border. As long as we’re talking speculation, perhaps the explosion was a bit premature and intended to go off later? Could the Lac-Megantic explosion be a part of this “softening up of America?” Of course it could. Was it? Any answer this writer could make at this time would be nothing more than informed speculation. It may have only been an accident–which any successful campaign of Grey Terror would mimic. One piece of advice: the reader might be wise not to rule it out just yet. [NOTE: This article will serve as an introduction to several upcoming ETPR articles which more fully explore the history and possibilities of Grey Terror in America.] UPDATE: #1- July 9, 2013 8:20 EDT Interesting discussion of the possibilities of a conspiracy at Lac-Mégantic – Could the Derailment and Explosion have been Planned? Pipeline Connections? A couple examples:
“Lac-Mégantic: Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway chairman certain train that exploded was tampered with… “We have evidence of this,” said Ed Burkhardt, of Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway. “But this is an item that needs further investigation. We need to talk to some people we believe to have knowledge of this.”
“As soon as I heard a news reporter say “this raises questions about the rail transport of fuel” I immediately thought this was done to get a pipeline approved and I wouldn’t be shocked.”
#4 – Quebec’s Lac-Mégantic oil train disaster not just tragedy, but corporate crime – The real corporate crime here is this article’s reporting: Long on hyperbole, short on facts. The crux of the matter is: hauling oil on a train is supposedly socially irresponsible–and this horrid wreck is proof!
Without saying it, this article masquerades as environmental chic while shilling for a pipeline which will likely be the outcome of this tragedy. However, it is a splendid example of Corporate Media disinformation and misdirection.
#5- Moody’s warns of rising oil-by-rail costs after Lac-Mégantic – More fodder for those who maintain that this explosion was about jumpstarting a north-south oil pipeline from Canada to the United States and on to Mexico.
#6 – Quebec Train Had Only One Engineer Approved by Ottawa – Inconvenient facts keep emerging about the Lac-Megantic train wreck, explosion.
- Fireballs destroy heart of Quebec town after oil train derails during night, 1,000 flee, many missing (o.canada.com)
- Do You Know if You Are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Train explodes in Lac-Mégantic, Quebec forcing residents to flee (thestar.com)
- Lac-Mégantic casualties include Quebec town’s history (thestar.com)
- Man Runs From 12-Story-High Wall of Fire in Quebec (bloomberg.com)
- 13 dead, 37 missing in Quebec train explosion, residents demand answers from railway (globalnews.ca)
- Explosion of derailed runaway train leaves ruins in small Quebec town (photoblog.nbcnews.com)
- 8 More Dead Bodies Found in Canada Train Wreck (newser.com)
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.