An ordinary volcano erupting would be nothing compared to when the YELLOWSTONE SUPER-VOLCANO erupts. [image: Wikipedia]
Volcanoes have erupted with increasing frequency over the last several years. Earthquakes have also increased in both quantity and magnitude over the last 20 years.
However, the one volcano that has gripped everyone’s attention is the Yellowstone Super-Volcano–better known as the Yellowstone Caldera.
The Yellowstone Caldera is the volcanic caldera and supervolcano located in Yellowstone National Park in the United States, sometimes referred to as the Yellowstone Supervolcano. The caldera is located in the northwest corner of Wyoming, in which the vast majority of the park is contained. The major features of the caldera measure about 34 by 45 miles (55 by 72 km). The caldera formed during the last of three supereruptions over the past 2.1 million years.
When that baby blows, there will be no Yellowstone National Park left. That’s because it will be vaporized by the Super-Volcano’s eruptions. it’s also speculated that the populations of 10 surrounding states would be vaporized as well.
The U.S. Geological Survey, University of Utah and National Park Service scientists with the Yellowstone Volcano Observatory maintain that they “see no evidence that another such cataclysmic eruption will occur at Yellowstone in the foreseeable future. Recurrence intervals of these events are neither regular nor predictable.”
“And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.”
- Supervolcano beneath Yellowstone: Volcano could wipe out North America (examiner.com)
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Yellowstone Super Volcano, Any Eruption of the 9 Miles Deep and 55 Miles Across Cavern of Moten Lava Would Be Catastrophic for the Entire World (katenews2day.com)
- Geologists discover ‘Supervolcano’ in Utah: past eruption superseded Yellowstone (sott.net)
- Looking for Peace of Mind? Get the Peace that passeth all understanding
- BYU geologists discover ‘supervolcano’ in Utah: past eruption superseded Yellowstone (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
- Yellowstone: the super-volcano that could blow up America (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Scientist: Eruption Of Yellowstone Super Volcano Would Be 2,000 Times The Size Of Mount St. Helens (lasvegas.cbslocal.com)
Originally posted on End Time Bible Prophecy:
Molten rock beneath Yellowstone National Park much larger than previously believed, study finds.
The park’s super-volcano has the potential to erupt with a force about 2,000 times the size of Mount St. Helens, according to the study. The last Yellowstone eruption happened 640,000 years ago, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
View original 150 more words