JUNE 24, 2013
It’s a hard world–and getting harder by the minute.
The Culture of Death surround us. It’s everywhere one looks. It’s in the newspapers, on the streets, on the TV, in the movies, on your smartphones. It follows you into your cars on the radio. Violence, death and destruction: and that’s just what’s in the news headlines.
Modern Americans are surrounded by the Culture of Death. They are mostly desensitized to death–especially the young.
Life is cheap–and getting cheaper as you read this.
June 24, 2013 was just another day for the Culture of Death.
- Church-going woman, 51, used anti-freeze to kill husband she ‘hated’ and son who was ‘worse than a pest’ before poisoning daughter who ‘would not get a job’
- Idaho company makes bullets laced with pork to send Muslim terrorists ‘straight to hell’
- Basketball fan, 15, shot in head by stray ‘celebratory gunfire’ that smashed through living room sliding doors while watching NBA final
- Newborn baby boy is rescued ALIVE from drain under courtyard after 40 hours: Mother ‘who could not afford abortion’ is arrested by Spanish police
- Irish worker killed in hit and run in New York before being tossed in van with trash is laid to rest in his homeland
- Pedophile accused of murdering an eight year old girl he took out for burgers after befriending her mother is denied bail as the furious mother of a previous victim says she wants him to get the death penalty
- Five-year-old New Orleans girl locked inside at home alone fatally shoots herself in the head while mother shops
- The moment Chicago pizzeria owner stood up to gunman and saved his wife before he was shot dead taking him on UNARMED
CULTURE OF DEATH: Is there a solution?
Is there a solution to the Culture of Death? Fortunately, there is.
“When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid; The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me; In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.”
–2 Samuel 22:5-7
Do you know Jesus? He is the only solution for the Culture of Death. Almost 2000 years ago, Jesus came to earth, became man and died for the world’s sins: yours, mine and everyone in the world today.
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and receive eternal life–which is exactly the reverse of the Culture of Death! Wonder how to receive the Lord Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour? It’s easy and only takes a minute to accomplish.
The following link has the answer to the Culture of Death.
Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
Don’t hesitate: death can be sudden–and it is final.
“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.”
- Culture of Death: June 22, 2013 (endtimesprophecyreport.wordpress.com)
- Culture of Death: June 21, 2013 (endtimesprophecyreport.wordpress.com)
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Conservative Death Culture (dmgreen2013.wordpress.com)
- Fighting the Culture of Death, One Katie At a Time (insightscoop.typepad.com)
- Free Ticket to Heaven: Get Yours!
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
4 thoughts on “Culture of Death: June 24, 2013”