Cool kids, cool churches, cool to the Lord: in today’s apostate world, it’s all good.
- Thanking the Lord (newlifepp.wordpress.com)
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Prayer request (erikatrickett.wordpress.com)
- End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 13, 2013
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
If you’ve ever wandered into an Abercrombie & Fitch store, you know about coolness. The retailer markets its line of sweaters, hoodies and overpriced T-shirts using dim lighting, funky music and wall-sized photos of buff models wearing $98 jeans. But the store began losing customers this year when it became known that CEO Mike Jeffries only wanted thin, popular teens to wear his clothes. “A lot of people don’t belong [in our clothes],” Jeffries said in an interview, adding that he only wanted “cool, good-looking people” wearing the A&F label. His policy has now officially backfired. Upset parents threw out tons of the retailer’s clothes, activist teens staged a boycott, and a guy from California launched a video campaign urging people to give the uber-cool A&F duds to homeless people in protest. All this proved that sometimes being cool is, in fact, not cool—especially when cool becomes exclusionary. When I read about the…
View original post 56 more words