The media, entertainment, the fake and fraudulent wolves who prowl the counterfeit church, education, “science” and government: all are apart of a great promotion of the mysterious, the unusual and the unexplained.
Despite the great advances in knowledge over the last 100 years, in any given week, the reader need only do a search of the news to see that the “mysterious,” “mysteries” and the “unexplained” abound.
Why is this?
Is there any way for the reader to safely make his way forward through these mysteries?
What is known for sure?
OBSERVATIONS: MYSTERIOUS, MYSTERY
A few observations on the subjects of the mysterious and unexplained.
A MYSTERIOUS RULE OF THUMB
Regular readers of this website should be familiar with the following rule of thumb.
“If a Corporate Media headline contains the word “mysterious” or “mystery,” substitute the words “demonic” or “demon” and the headline and story will then make perfect sense.”
This rule of thumb holds true nearly all of the time.
If the reader is one who believes what the government and Corporate Media tells him, then the following observations will likely not be believed. Nevertheless, history has demonstrated that a great many things that were not previously believed have come true.
* Jesus warned that deception would be very, very bad in the time before he came back to earth.
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
“And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.“
“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.“
The one sign by which people would know they were living in the end times was the prevalence of deception. The reader may protest, “I don’t believe in any of that Jesus stuff!”
Okay. Perhaps the reader might like to make the argument that there isn’t much deception; that the government and media usually tell the truth; and that he trusts all that he was taught in school?
* Writing several decades after Jesus, the apostle Paul noted the appearance of something that he called the “spirit of lawlessness” or the “mystery of iniquity.” Paul said that this lawlessness was at work in his time and that it would continue to work clear up until the end times, when practically the entire planet would be under this spirit of deception.
“For the mystery of iniquity doth already work:“
—2 Thessalonians 2:7
Almost 2000 years later, it’s safe to say that the mystery of iniquity is still working.
* What kind of subject matter is getting the deception treatment from the media/government/entertainment complex? A wide variety of topics which include–but are not limited to:
- unexplained phenomena,
- the paranormal,
- ancient aliens and hidden civilizations,
- many visions and dreams,
- spirituality which includes communication with “the dead,” and
- New Age, gnostic and pagan prophecies and predictions.
* Every news outlet covers now covers the paranormal and unexplained. Why is that? Is the news just expanding their coverage?
* The times in which we live are an age of unparalleled deception. The media promotes the belief in the “unexplained” and “mysterious”
Because if one believes in such phenomena and doesn’t have any idea why it is occurring, it is likely that one will accept the explanation that will be provided by the government and Corporate Media when the time comes.
Make no mistake, there is a method to the unexplained madness.
There are two sources of supernatural power: God Almighty and Satan. The Bible warns that Satan will unleash his power at the end in an attempt to deceive the entire earth.
The devil’s method will be to deceive the masses when the time is right. The Bible says that miracles, great signs and lying wonders will be part of the end times deception.
“Even him, [the man of sin] whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.“
—2 Thessalonians 2:9-10
“And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,”
“For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.“
* There will be no relief to be found by joining the end times churches. Even now, many churches are already filled with pagan rituals which most of the pew-sitters are convinced are “Christian.” Counterfeit spirits and idols are worshiped.
Wolves, false prophets and false teachers are rife in the American churches, spreading false doctrine and lies to the people. Many of these false prophets appear on “Christian” TV and are famous teachers. Many teach contrary to the Word of God, but because so few know the Bible, many are deceived.
The Bible says that the deceivers and those they fool will BOTH suffer the same fate.
“Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.”
* The Bible says that the Church will be a counterfeit church; ruled by the power of Satan and his man of sin. The Bible calls this church the whore church of Babylon the Great.
It will look very much like a church dedicated to the God of the Bible and the people who lead the Church will speak a great deal about god and even Jesus. But these will only be part of the deception. This Church will attempt to exterminate true Christians who will not fall for its lies.
The Bible also says that most of the people in the world will fall for this deception and join this church, persuaded by the miracles and lying signs and wonders of satanic power that this whore Church is the real deal.
“And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.”
* How will a relatively small group of people be able to rule the entire earth?
Deception will play a large part in it. That deception has been going on for a long time. It continues today. It will continue right up until the moment that Jesus comes back.
“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.“
* Deception will play a large part in the control of populations. Many “unexplained phenomena” will suddenly be “explained.” This will be a part of the deception. Topics which the media has long reported on–but had no official explanation of–will be “explained” to further the ongoing deception.
Suddenly, many pieces will “click” into place. Like a giant jigsaw puzzle, everything will make sense–according to the government, the Corporate Media and the New World Order rulers.
* It’s suspected that quite a lot of this preliminary deception will have to do with ancient civilizations, ETs and UFOs. A great many will contribute to the deception: university professors, scientists, writers, politicians, church leaders, self-appointed modern apostles and prophets, leaders of false religions, New Age gurus. All will rush to explain the events which will be taking place on the earth.
* Where is one to find the truth?
The Bible is the sole source of truth. It has laid out what is to happen, how one can overcome the deception and know what is true, and what the outcome will be.
- Leroy, NY 2012 Demon Attack: Tourette’s Like Syndrome Cluster in New York School
- DEMONS: Demonic Infestation at Leroy NY School District in 2012
- TUNGUSKA: Ancient Meteorite Destroyer Complex in Siberia’s Valley of Death?
- NEW WORLD ORDER: 37 quotes on the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- End Times Deception
- The Myth of the Great Government UFO Cover-up
- TUNGUSKA: Ancient Meteorite Destroyer Complex in Siberia’s Valley of Death?
- Demons, Disciples and End Times Deception
- MAN OF SIN: The Man of Sin is Coming
- Emerging End Times Deceptions
- Attacking Genesis: The New Prophets of Science Fiction Eschatology
- Roman Road to Eternal Salvation through Jesus Christ
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
1- sattva, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-14. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-14. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.