HOW TO CHANGE AMERICAN SOCIETY
IN SIX EASY STEPS
EASY AS 1-2-3-4-5-6
Abortion. Homosexual Marriage. Divorce. Drug legalization.
Ever wonder how the many massive changes in society over the last 100 years have been implemented?
The plan can be boiled down to an Equation of Perpetual Perversity:
“That which was perverse yesterday is news today and becomes routine tomorrow.”
What is the Six-Step Attitudinal Change Plan? These are the six steps:
- Some practice so offensive that it can scarcely be discussed in public is advocated by a RESPECTED expert in a RESPECTED forum.
- At first, the public is shocked, then outraged.
- But, the VERY FACT that such a thing could be publicly debated becomes the SUBJECT of the debate.
- In the debate, sheer repetition of the shocking subject gradually dulls its effect.
- People then are no longer shocked.
- No longer outraged, people begin to argue for positions to moderate the extreme; or, they accept the premise, challenging, instead, the means to ACHIEVE it.
When you think about it, every perversity of the last 60 years has followed this model to achieve widespread public acceptance in the USA (homosexual ‘marriage, abortion on demand, the welfare state, drug legalization, the state raising children instead of parents, many of the doctrines now being taught in churches, eliminating the name of Jesus in public, etc).
There will never be a lack of those who want to be on the “cutting edge of societal change.” These people are the ones who implement step #1. The tightly-controlled Corporate Media (including the ‘Christian’ mass media) accomplish #3 and #4. The compromising, go-along-to-get-along American public–and particularly the compromising Church–eventually shrug their shoulders and complete the process.
So, when one reads of an outrageous proposal in the Corporate Media, relax: it might only be step one of the Six-Step Attitudinal Change plan. The following example was cited in End Times Prophecy Headlines: June 4, 2013.
Meet the journalism professor that says that NRA members are treasonous and should be executed – This is the first step of the Six Step Attitudinal Change Plan. Here are all six steps:
Step 1. Some practice so offensive that it can scarcely be discussed in public is advocated by a RESPECTED expert in a RESPECTED forum.
Step 2. At first, the public is shocked, then outraged.
Step 3. But, the VERY FACT that such a thing could be publicly debated becomes the SUBJECT of the debate.
Step 4. In the process, sheer repetition of the shocking subject under discussion gradually dulling its effect.
Step 5. People then are no longer shocked by the subject.
Step 6. No longer outraged, people begin to argue for positions to moderate the extreme; or, they accept the premise, challenging, instead, the means to ACHIEVE it.
Check out how the next five steps fall into place–and how long it takes before they occur…
[Much of this article originally appeared in End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 18-19, 2013.]
- Chicago mandates sex/health ed for kindergarten
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Six-Step Attitudinal Change Plan
- The History of Abortion in regards to the Christian Church
- MAN OF SIN: The Man of Sin is Coming
- The Left Behind Message Boards and the Mark of the Beast Attitudinal Change Plan
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Roman Road to Eternal Salvation through Jesus Christ
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: Boaz Yiftach, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-14. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-14. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.