WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
May 12, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
May 12 -The focus on World War III, as it has been for the past nine or ten weeks, begins and ends with Ukraine. All other hotspots in the world were relatively quiet.
“World War 3” is a term which is now regularly used by the U.S. Corporate Media. The Corporate Media continue to rely on a now-regular and heavy use of the terms “World War 3” and “World War III” when referring to the Ukrainian crisis.
China and Japan settled back into an uneasy quiet.
One interesting happening in Asia: days ago, the USA and Philippines concluded a 10-year agreement for basing US troops in the East Asian country. This puts US troops and missiles back into China’s sphere–but it also exposes those troops to increased danger when the shooting begins.
This past week the Philippines seized a Chinese fishing boat and has jailed the Chinese fishermen.
What a coincidence!
The major players continued to move their troops around and in Ukraine, but the major troop movements seem to have been made.
Russian president, Vladamir Putin, continues to insist that Russian troops have been pulled out of Ukraine.
SPECULATION: The Corporate Media pattern over the last 10 years–especially in the last 24 months– to increase reporting and ramp up tensions in a particular area for a few weeks continues. Tensions have remained uncharacteristically high in Ukraine for the past 9-10 weeks.
The high-stakes game of chicken in the former Soviet republic of Ukraine between the USA, Ukraine, Russia and NATO continues–but the chaos seems to be leveling off in that former Soviet state.
UPDATES [May 12, 2014]
- World War 3: Russia’s nuclear weapons test and WMD Strike readiness to commence today
- Ukraine won’t trigger World War III: Accept the new global disorder
- U.S. Overthrow of Ukraine risks World War with Russia
- Will Ukraine Crisis spark World War III?
- Kiev braces for trouble ahead of Patriotic holiday
- “In the West, they are afraid to start World War III. They don’t understand that Putin already started the war.” –Anatoliy Hrytsenko, a former defense minister who is running for president as leader of the Civil Position party
- China blames US for stoking tensions in South China Sea
- Philippines, US begin war games focusing on maritime threats
- The US pivot and the threat of War in Asia
General World War 3 Assessment for May 12, 2014:
Tensions remain high in Ukraine, especially eastern Ukraine but have leveled off the past week despite media efforts to keep the story in front of the world’s attention-challenged masses. 40% chance of World War III is DOWN 2%. Continuing clashes between pro-Russian and pro-Western Ukrainian groups in eastern Ukraine have maintained a steady level of chaos.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack [+55%] leading to war in the Middle East.
Asia is warming up once more. Japan-China continues to simmer. Philippines seized Chinese fishing boat. US troops have deployed to Philippines for war games. China has accused USA of stoking the tensions.
The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: May 12, 2014
- North Korea – down
- Ukraine – steady
- Syria – steady with sporadic activity
- Jordan – down
- East Africa – up slightly – This includes South Sudan
- China – up slightly
- Japan – continued downward trend over last few weeks
- North Africa – down. Libya, steady.
- Russia – down slightly. Vladimir Putin seems committed to adding territory from former USSR republics to Russia. Putin has maintained that Russian troops have been pulled from Ukraine.
- USA – UP with troops to Ukraine for “exercises” and troops to Philippines for war games.
- Great Britain – steady as Brits will follow US and NATO lead in Ukraine
- Egypt – down slightly with widespread unrest
- Iran – down slightly
- Israel – steady Fake peace talks going nowhere.
- NATO (New) – steady
May 12, 2014 – In the Ukraine, “chaos” is the new normal for the country which means that anarchy and chaos threaten neighboring countries such as Poland and the Baltic states (Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia).
Tensions have remained steady in Ukraine over the past week. Arrival of US troops and some NATO forces for “exercises” keep pressure on Russia, which claims to have moved military forces out of country. Normal in North, South Korea; up very slightly in Asia; down slightly, Middle East; down slightly, elsewhere.
Propaganda efforts have been scaled back in the mainstream Western press over the last week. Propaganda efforts, especially crude propaganda, is an indicator of governments priming populations for coming war.
Overall Tension Assessment: Ukraine seems to be settling in for a long period of “slow boiling.” One suspects only full capitulation of the Ukraine to Russia will ease the country’s level of chaos and disorder.
When the capitulation occurs, Obama will get the blame for “another Munich.” The Munich Agreement handed over Czechoslovakia to the Nazis and was signed 11 months before World War II began–for all those who plan on using a future Ukrainian agreement as a timing mechanism for a future World War III.
The USA and NATO will sit this one out and allow Russia to gobble up Ukraine–which will be very unpopular in the USA. This will be blamed on President Obama and will increase pressure for a strong leader in the 2016 U.S. elections.
Asia is slightly elevated due to tensions involving Philippines and Vietnam and China.
Syria, Israel, Iran, Egypt, Libya, Lebanon and the middle east in general haven’t gone away: these spots are all quiet for right now.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: October 1, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: September 30, 2013
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Netanyahu links Holocaust to Iran’s nuclear ambitions
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Morsi supporters in Egypt get 88 years for rioting
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Why to Avoid Military Conflict over Ukraine
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
More Related articles