WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
May 19, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
May 19 – The world has finally quieted down.
At least for a week. Even Ukraine has settled into a steady boil over the last week, the major players having run out of actions which appear to escalate the tensions in Ukraine without actually taking up arms to the point fo no return or engaging in combat.
“World War 3” and “World War III” were both terms that were seldom used by the Corporate Media over the last seven days. This reversed a trend where the major media began referring to World War III–especially in reference to the Ukrainian crisis–dozens of times since the beginning of March.
Asia was very quiet. Only a few low-level squabbles between China and Vietnam and China and the Philippines even made the news.
Most of the action over the last week was in the press, with various leaders or ex-leaders taking potshots at Vladamir Putin and Barack Obama.
Russian president, Vladamir Putin, continues to insist that Russian troops have been pulled out of Ukraine.
SPECULATION: Is this the calm before the storm? Could be.
The high-stakes game of chicken in the former Soviet republic of Ukraine between the USA, Ukraine, Russia and NATO continues–but the chaos has subsided to a low and manageable roar FOR THE MOMENT.
UPDATES [May 19, 2014]
- US overthrow of Ukraine government risks World War III
- Cold War 2: Bill Clinton says Vladamir Putin wants New Russian Empire, Hillary says he’s like Hitler
- US Ukraine policy risks WWIII
- Ukraine in undeclared war with Russia as rebels unite
- Lessons from the Thirties show why we can’t appease Vladamir Putin
- Step by Step to World War III?
- EU Leaders are allowing Europe to sleepwalk through latest conflict just like First World War
- Ukraine Crisis Echoes 1914, German Ex-Leader Schmidt Says
General World War 3 Assessment for May 19, 2014:
Tensions are simmering down in Ukraine, at least what is in the public view. The Corporate Media, always a good indicator, was quiet. 32% chance of World War III is DOWN 8%. Continuing clashes between pro-Russian and pro-Western Ukrainian groups in eastern Ukraine have subsided to a steady level of chaos.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack [+58%] leading to war in the Middle East before October 2016.
Asia was unusually quiet, as was the Middle East.
Some sporadic activity in Africa.
The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: May 19, 2014
- North Korea – down
- Ukraine – down
- Syria – steady with sporadic activity
- Jordan – down
- East Africa – steady – This includes South Sudan
- China – down
- Japan – continued downward trend over last few weeks
- North Africa – down. Libya, steady.
- Russia – down slightly.
- USA – down
- Great Britain – steady as Brits will follow US and NATO lead in Ukraine
- Egypt – down slightly with widespread unrest
- Iran – down slightly
- Israel – steady Fake peace talks going nowhere.
- NATO (New) – steady
May 19, 2014 -Ukraine has cooled off but don’t expect that to last. One suspects we haven’t seen the last flare-up in that country. Estonia,Lithuania and Latvia continue to be vulnerable and may be the next source of conflict with Russia–especially if Russia takes over Ukraine.
The rest of the world has quieted down over the last week.
Again: is this the calm before the storm?
SPECULATION: Look for something big in 2015 leading to something bigger in 2016 with full-blown World War by 2017.
Propaganda efforts have been scaled back in the mainstream Western press over the last week. Propaganda efforts, especially crude propaganda, is an indicator of governments priming populations for coming war.
Overall Tension Assessment: The crisis mode has receded and quiet reigns over much of the globe though sporadic unrest plagues much of Africa and many places in Asia.
Syria, Israel, Iran, Egypt, Libya, Lebanon and the middle east in general haven’t gone away: these future trouble spots are all quiet for right now.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: October 1, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: September 30, 2013
“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Netanyahu links Holocaust to Iran’s nuclear ambitions
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Morsi supporters in Egypt get 88 years for rioting
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Why to Avoid Military Conflict over Ukraine
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
27 thoughts on “World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014”