WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
May 26, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
May 26 – The world has finally quieted down.
At least for this past week.
One more quiet week and WW3W will go back to bi-monthly status.
Ukraine is finally quiet. Japan and China are trading words but that is all. The pope is getting involved in Israel’s “peace process.” Syria and Afghanistan drag on.
“World War 3” and “World War III” were both terms which were not used in a major Corporate Media headline over the past week. This is the first time that’s happened in 13 weeks.
Asia was very quiet.
Most of the action over the last week was in the press, with various leaders or ex-leaders acting like carnival barkers or WWE wrestlers and talking tough. But even that was at a minimum.
Is this the calm before the storm?
SPECULATION: Could be.
Enjoy the relative peace and quiet. It won’t last long.
UPDATES [May 26, 2014]
- A who’s who of pro-Russian rebels in Eastern Ukraine
- Japan, China accuse each other of provocation
- Japan, China trade barbs over incident in South China Sea
- Battle for Aleppo could prove final reckoning in Syria war
- Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad will continue until America is no more
- Israeli, Palestinian leaders to visit Vatican
General World War 3 Assessment for May 26, 2014:
Tensions are further simmering down in Ukraine, at least in the public view. The Corporate Media, always a good indicator, was quiet. 29% chance of World War III is DOWN 3%. That’s an 11% drop over the last two weeks. Even the continuing clashes between pro-Russian and pro-Western Ukrainian groups in eastern Ukraine have subsided. The reported clashes have a decidedly manufactured feel to them.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack [+60%] leading to war in the Middle East before October 2016.
Asia was unusually quiet, as was the Middle East.
Some sporadic activity in Africa.
The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: May 26, 2014
- North Korea – down
- Ukraine – down
- Syria – steady with sporadic activity. Big battle shaping up this week.
- Jordan – down
- East Africa – down – This includes South Sudan
- China – down
- Japan – continued downward trend over last few weeks
- North Africa – down. Libya, steady with outbreaks of violence
- Russia – down.
- USA – down
- Great Britain – down
- Egypt – down with continued pockets of unrest
- Iran – down
- Israel – down. Vatican invites Israelis, Palestinians to Rome next month to pray.
- NATO (New) – down due to not paying much attention to world events other than global warming.
May 26, 2014 -Ukraine has cooled, but don’t expect that to last. Violence could erupt virtually overnight.
The rest of the world continues to be quiet on the surface.
Again: is this the calm before the storm?
SPECULATION: Look for something big in 2015 leading to something bigger in 2016 with full-blown World War by 2017.
Overall Tension Assessment: The crisis mode has receded and quiet reigns over much of the globe though sporadic unrest plagues Africa and many places in Asia.
Syria, Israel, Iran, Egypt, Libya, Lebanon and the middle east in general haven’t gone away: these future trouble spots are all quiet for right now.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: October 1, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: September 30, 2013
“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Netanyahu links Holocaust to Iran’s nuclear ambitions
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Morsi supporters in Egypt get 88 years for rioting
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Why to Avoid Military Conflict over Ukraine
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
26 thoughts on “World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014”