WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
June 23, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
June 23 – Last week, it was Iraq and Ukraine. This week, it’s all Iraq–and Syria. And Jordon. And Afghanistan. And seemingly, the entire Middle East.
Yes, the world has resumed it’s march toward World War III.
After erupting in Iraq and Ukraine last week, violence this week was concentrated in the Middle East. The Corporate Media announced that practically every Muslim country in the Middle East was in danger of the latest threat: a group dubbed ISIS.
After stating last week that “Afghanistan is as quiet as a country can be which has been at war for going on thirteen years,” the Corporate Media was running stories this week with the headline, “Afghanistan is next?”
Almost on cue, as soon as the pope conducted his “peace prayer” photo op a few weeks back, violence broke out. Israeli jets struck nine targets in Syria. It’s a shame the pope didn’t include the other countries in the Middle East.
“Action in Syria has picked up over the last few weeks–but not enough to get the Corporate Media writing about World War III breaking out in that Middle Eastern country as it was doing only months ago.”
That’s what was written here last week. This week–again, almost on cue–the Corporate Media began making references to Syria and war. And if “war” and a Middle Eastern country are mentioned in the same sentence together, it won’t be long until “World War III” gets mentioned.
THE UP SIDE? Ukraine has been pulled from the media spotlight after being shoved front and center only a week ago. In fact, a cease-fire has been declared in the Eastern European country–shaky though it may be.
For a couple of weeks, there was a complete disappearance of the terms “World War 3” and “World War III.” Now, for the second straight week, both phrases have re-entered the headlines of the world’s media.
What we penned last week on Asia and the “Big One” continues to hold true this week. This highlights the transitory nature of peace and worldwide war.
Asia continues to be uneasy with Japan, China, the USA, Philippines, North and South Korea, Vietnam and a few others trading mostly insults.
“One suspects that although the “Big One (World War 3) will begin quite suddenly, this is not it. Not yet anyway.”
Which brings up the question:
“Can a Calm before the Storm involve so much shooting and killing?”
Over the last week, the shooting only increased in Iraq and surrounding countries. However, the articles proclaiming that “World War III has begun” seem just a little bit premature.
For the moment.
UPDATES [June 23, 2014]
- TedBits: World War 3 has begun!
- Islamic Caliphate is Born, World War III has begun!
- The stage is being set for World War III
- World War III, Class Conflict and the History of Warfare. The Global Corporate Elites vs the World’s People – repeat
- Iraq Crisis stirs fears that Afghanistan could be next
- Jordan Next Target for ISIS?
- Israel strikes nine targets in Syria
- Ukrainian border guards hurt in separatist attack on first day of cease-fire
General World War 3 Assessment for June 23, 2014:
Tensions in Ukraine have quieted–for this week. The country seems to be on a rollercoaster: one week quiet, one week with violence. This week was relatively quiet.
IRAQ: Again, one has wonder where the invincible U.S. Air Force is in all of the fighting. The AF has not lost control of Iraq’s skies and it still operates an unknown amount of bases in the country. Obama even mulled over ordering “air strikes,” though one has to wonder what the generals in Iraq are doing to earn their keep?!?
Lines of ISIS military vehicles being photographed and the pictures splashed across the world’s media continue in Iraq. This week’s “Muslim extremists/terrorists/insurgents” go by the convenient name of ISIS = Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. Convenient in that the “terrorists” named their organization in English.
With fighting continuing in Iraq, there’s a 34% chance of World War III; which is NO CHANGE. Ukraine settled down, the Middle East acted up. There’s a sense that Obama is supposed to “lose” some significant chunks of Middle Eastern real estate prior to the 2016 election, but that is all likely only beginning now.
July 29 is the 100th anniversary of the start of World War I. Elite string-pullers have been known to be nostalgic for such dates, but there’s bigger fish to fry in 2014. So while July 29 may herald something significant, World War III is probably months away.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack [+60%] leading to war in the Middle East before October 2016.
Asia continues “Quiet.”
A little sporadic activity in Africa.
Nothing has changed over the last year in the following assessment: The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: June 23, 2014
- North Korea – down
- Ukraine – down.
- Syria – up slightly with sporadic activity relating to actions in Iraq.
- Jordan – tensions over ISIS up.
- East Africa – down – This includes South Sudan
- China – down
- Japan – continued downward trend over last few weeks
- North Africa – down. Libya, steady with outbreaks of violence
- Russia – steady, with continued interest in Ukraine.
- USA – UP sharply, with Iraq taking center stage
- Egypt – down with continued pockets of unrest
- Iran – down with hints the USA and ISIS-al-Qaeda using Iran as an intermediary.
- Israel – up, with air strikes in Syria
- NATO – NATO intercepted Russian bombers this week. The “Russian bombers” have been busy the last several weeks.
June 23, 2014 – The good news: Ukraine has once more quieted down.
NOTHING HAS CHANGED (only other countries were mentioned as possibilities to join Iraq for a future “liberation” by American forces.
Iraq is in full-blown melt-down. Expect this to continue and escalate in neighboring countries, reflecting badly on Barack Obama’s handling of the Iraqi situation. The ultimate loss of Iraq could occur in stages, which will string along any Americans still emotionally invested in that theater of war. A protracted loss will also give the media a chance to thoroughly butcher Obama.
Headlines like “Obama lost Iraq” will make Americans very eager for the “strong leader” who will lead them into foreign adventures–especially against the Muslim Middle East.
SPECULATION: Look for something big in 2015 leading to something bigger in 2016 with full-blown World War by 2017.
Nothing has happened which has invalidated this SPECULATION.
Overall Tension Assessment: Iraq continues to lead the discussion of World War 3 and its timing.
This past week, the Corporate Media mentioned Syria, Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Afghanistan as possible companions to Iraqi violence.
UPDATED 6-26-2014: Forget Ukraine, Iraq is the most likely flashpoint for World War III
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: June 16, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: October 1, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: September 30, 2013
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Netanyahu links Holocaust to Iran’s nuclear ambitions
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.