WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
June 23, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
June 30 – Two weeks ago, it was Iraq and Ukraine. Last week, it was all about Iraq–and seemingly the entire Middle East.
THIS WEEK: All is quiet on the World War 3 Watch front.
How can we say that? Headlines are screaming that “ISIS is on the march!” and “Obama has lost Iraq!”
Easy. There were no new World War 3 headlines in any major media–or even minor/alternate media for that matter–for the last week.
While the world will end up eventually in World War III, this past week it was relatively quiet the world over.
The only news about Iran is the press pushing the possibility that Iran would make a good partner(?!?) for the USA in the Middle East.
There was no news about any “peace initiatives.” No media stories about the pope praying with anyone this past week.
Ukraine has slipped out of the daily news and the only talk of World War 3 was in the hype surrounding a Seth Rogan movie.
After a few weeks of ISIS and a week of Ukrainian clashes, this past week was quiet. Perhaps all of the insurgents and combatants were concentrating on the World Cup?
Asia and all of the other “hot spots were relatively quiet last week.
As far as World War 3 goes, this past week was an example of “No news is good news.”
What will this week bring?
UPDATES [June 30, 2014]
NO NEW UPDATES CONCERNING WORLD WAR III.
UPDATED 6-30-2014: Forget Ukraine, Iraq is the most likely flashpoint for World War III
General World War 3 Assessment for June 30, 2014:
Ukraine – quiet. The cease fire held for this past week.
IRAQ: ISIS continues to dominate the headlines and the Corporate Media settled down last week into one of their endless rounds of speculation and narrative-spinning.
There’s a 31% chance of World War III; which is DOWN 3%.
July 29 is the 100th anniversary of the start of World War I. Expect a bunch of media pieces examining various parts of the narrative we call history–and history about World War I.
Elite string-pullers have been known to be nostalgic for such dates, but there’s bigger fish to fry in 2014. So while July 29 may herald something significant, World War III is probably months away.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack [+65%] leading to war in the Middle East before October 2016. Continued talk in the media of a Muslim terror attack raises the chances of a domestic terror attack 5% over the last week.
Asia continues “Quiet.”
Africa – quiet.
Nothing has changed over the last year in the following assessment: The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: June 30, 2014
- North Korea – down
- Ukraine – down.
- Syria – steady
- Jordan – down
- East Africa – down – This includes South Sudan
- China – down
- Japan – continued downward trend over last few weeks
- North Africa – down. Libya, steady with outbreaks of violence
- Russia – steady, with continued interest in Ukraine, Syria and Iraq.
- USA -Leveling off with continued Iraqi involvement.
- Egypt – down with continued pockets of unrest
- Iran – down with hints the USA and ISIS-al-Qaeda using Iran as an intermediary.
- Israel – steady after air strikes in Syria about a week ago.
- NATO – quiet
June 30, 2014 – The world is a quiet place going into July 2014. Which is not the same thing as a safe place. After a week of calm, expect at least one place to flare up in the next week. That’s been the usual pattern.
Iraq continues in what is being called a “melt down” on its way to “civil war.”
But nothing to spark talk of WW3 happened this past week.
SPECULATION: Look for something big in 2015 leading to something bigger in 2016 with full-blown World War by 2017.
Nothing has happened which has invalidated this SPECULATION.
Overall Tension Assessment: Iraq continues to lead the discussion of World War 3 and its timing.
The world has been quiet over the last week.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: June 23, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 16, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: October 1, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: September 30, 2013
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Netanyahu links Holocaust to Iran’s nuclear ambitions
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.