WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
July 14, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
July 14 – A month ago, it was Iraq and Ukraine. Three weeks ago, it was all about Iraq–and seemingly the entire Middle East.
THIS WEEK: All is quiet on the World War 3 Watch front. In fact, it’s been so quiet that WW3 Watch took last week off.
How can we say that? Headlines are screaming that “ISIS is on the march!” “Israel is sweeping through Palestine!” and “Obama has lost Iraq!”
Easy. There were no new World War 3 headlines in any major media–or even minor/alternate media for that matter–for over a week. The headlines have only just recently returned.
While the world will end up eventually in World War III, the past two weeks it was relatively quiet the world over.
After pressing Iran as a partner for the USA, the press has quieted down on that narrative. Ukraine has slipped out of the daily news, though reports of violence spilling over into Russian-controlled territory formerly called the Ukraine popped up this weekend.
ISIS is still moving. Iraq is still falling. Ukraine is still bubbling. Israel and Palestine are still calling each other names. Palestine has become the launching pad for rockets. Israel, predictably, is retaliating.
Asia and all of the other “hot spots were relatively quiet last week.
As far as World War 3 goes, this past week was an example of “No news is good news.”
What will this coming week bring?
UPDATES [July 14, 2014]
General World War 3 Assessment for July 14, 2014:
Ukraine – has been quiet. Actions by the Ukrainian government troops still ongoing. Could flare up without warning.
IRAQ: ISIS continues to dominate the headlines and the Corporate Media settled down last week into one of their endless rounds of speculation and narrative-spinning.
There’s a 33% chance of World War III; which is UP 2%.
July 29 is the 100th anniversary of the start of World War I. Expect a bunch of media pieces examining various parts of the narrative we call history–and history about World War I.
Actually, a lot of Americans are suckers for anything deemed “historic” by the Corporate Media. Over the next two weeks, expect media pieces connecting the events of 2014 with the events of 1914.
Elite string-pullers have been known to be nostalgic for such dates, but there’s bigger fish to fry in 2014. So while July 29 may herald something significant, World War III is probably months away.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack [+67%] leading to war in the Middle East before October 2016. Continued talk in the media of a Muslim terror attack raises the chances of a domestic terror attack 2% over the last week.
Asia continues “Quiet.”
Africa – quiet.
Nothing has changed over the last year in the following assessment: The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: July 14, 2014
- North Korea – down
- Ukraine – up slightly
- Syria – steady
- Jordan – down
- East Africa – down – This includes South Sudan
- China – down
- Japan – continued downward trend over last few weeks
- North Africa – down. Libya, steady with outbreaks of violence
- Russia – steady, with continued interest in Ukraine, Syria and Iraq.
- USA -Leveling off with continued Iraqi involvement.
- Egypt – down with continued pockets of unrest
- Iran – down with hints the USA and ISIS-al-Qaeda using Iran as an intermediary.
- Israel – up slightly after air strikes in Syria about a few weeks ago. Military sweeps through Palestinian-controlled areas will get much media coverage.
- NATO – quiet
- Iraq – Continued chaos by “ISIS.”
July 14, 2014 – At the halfway point in July 2014, the world is not so violent as it appeared to be just a few months ago. Which is not the same thing as a safe place.
“After a few weeks of relative calm, expect at least one place to flare up in the next week. That’s been the usual pattern.”
That what we said two weeks ago, and sure enough: violence in Israel and Ukraine have flared up.
Iraq continues in what is being called a “melt down” on its way to “civil war.”
But nothing to spark talk of WW3 happened this past week.
SPECULATION: Look for something big in 2015 leading to something bigger in 2016 with full-blown World War by 2017.
Nothing has happened which has invalidated this SPECULATION.
Overall Tension Assessment: Iraq continues to lead the discussion of World War 3 and its timing.
The world is still relatively quiet. Which doesn’t mean anything as far as speculation about the future is concerned. Enjoy the relative peace for at a little while longer.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: June 30, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 23, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 16, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: October 1, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: September 30, 2013
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Netanyahu links Holocaust to Iran’s nuclear ambitions
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.