WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
August 4, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
August 4 – The number of Corporate Media stories centering around the theme of “World War 3” or “World War III” has tapered off to a steady stream.
Events have settled into a cycle of 1- An event takes place which could spark war; 2- The media covers said event 24/7; 3- Speculation continues about the event and its likelihood of causing World War III; 4- An uneasy return to “normal” until the next event.
The MH-17 chatter is dying down. Which means that its almost time for the next event. When these events cease, THEN is the time for World War III watchers to become nervous.
Replacing “World War III” (temporarily perhaps) as a topic worthy of 24/7 Corporate Media coverage is the Ebola virus and it’s coming to America.
Most of the “World War 3” talk in the media continues to center around the events in Ukraine. However, one suspects that when WW3 does finally begin, it will begin in that most volatile of regions, the Middle East.
THE CALL: While the world will end up eventually in World War III, the events in Ukraine these past three week will not provoke it. This does not mean there will be no other consequences from the Ukraine. On the contrary, events in Ukraine appear to be a set-up to accent the weakness of President Barack Obama, the designated weak U.S. puppet.
The violence in Iraq has not gone away, it has merely been shifted lower down the priority list for the Corporate Media. The same applies to Syria, and to a lesser extent Libya, as well. The events in the Middle East and ISIS will soon make a return to the top of the news.
Oddly enough, no World War III media coverage has focused on the Israeli ground offensive in Gaza.
What we have said last two weeks: “Ukraine is still bubbling.”
Ukraine continues to bubble. It appears there will be further bloodshed to pull the attention of the media to this eastern European nation.
The spin in the media and the distractions in Ukraine and “Ebola in America” almost guarantee that the Israeli war in Gaza will continue more than the previously-announced “week or two.” The Gaza assault is already more than two weeks old.
THE GOOD NEWS: Asia and all of the other “hot spots continue to be relatively quiet last week.
What will this coming week bring?
UPDATES [August 4 2014]
- World War 3 Rumor Persist, Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 Remains Recovered in Ukraine
- Top Financial Experts say World War 3 is coming –Unless We Stop it
- Just How Likely is Another World War?
- 100 Years of World War I – A timeline of the Great War
- World War 3? Clashes in Ukraine prevent Flight 17 Crash Recovery
- Cold War II? World War III?
- Run up to Cold War II
- Could World War III be coming?
- Setting the Table for World War III
General World War 3 Assessment for August 4, 2014:
Ukraine – Continues to simmer. Reports that Russia is firing across the border into Ukraine are the types of activities which the media substitutes for real action. Expect enough events to keep the attention of the world’s media focused on Ukraine and Russia. Expect the theme of “Russia is trying to regain her empire” to continue to receive much attention.
(Of course, the Ebola story could substitute for Ukraine.)
IRAQ: The actions of “ISIS” continue. Those articles have been pushed off of the front page. But one dramatic event could return the “Muslim extremists” to the top of the headlines. The Corporate Media continues to warn the world about the imminent destruction of a group the Corporate Media would love to see destroyed: Christians; particularly, Christians in the Middle East.
Which illustrates how one event can take over the Corporate Media. And when the Corporate Media is on a 24/7 roll, it gives the appearance of urgency and emergency.
GAZA: Israel will continue its ground offensive against little resistance. As usual, the UN will likely separate the combatants after Israel has accomplished its goals. IN the meantime, more Gaza civilians will die. Likewise for any Israeli unfortunate enough to be the target of a Hamas rocket. Both sides have civilians caught between the machinations of corrupt leadership.
There’s a 34% chance of World War III; which is no change.
July 29 has come and gone and with it the 100th anniversary of the beginning of World War I. Media pieces on World War I continue to be popular with the Corporate Media.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack leading to war in the Middle East before October 2016: [+68%}. That’s no change. Continued talk in the media of a Muslim terror attack. Expect this number to gradually increase until the actual attack.
Asia continues “Quiet.”
Africa – quiet.
Nothing has changed over the last year in the following assessment: The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: August 4, 2014
- North Korea – down
- Ukraine – steady
- Syria – steady
- Jordan – down
- East Africa – steady – This includes South Sudan
- China – steady
- Japan – continued downward trend over last few weeks
- North Africa – down. Libya, steady with outbreaks of violence
- Russia – steady, with continued interest in Ukraine, Syria and Iraq.
- USA -Leveling off with continued Iraqi involvement. Interest in Ukraine is minimal; interest in Israel/Gaza is hands-off.
- Egypt – down with continued pockets of unrest
- Iran – down
- Israel – leveling off. Ground war in Gaza getting a few headlines. It was expected to be over fairly quickly, but Israeli announcements appear on extending offensive actions for weeks. Body counts continue to mount.
- NATO – quiet
- Iraq – Continued chaos by “ISIS.”
August 4, 2014 – The world is on a steady march to World War 3. There will be periods of calm, periods of violence. Even during the periods of quiet, nothing will deter the beginning of World War 3. It’s only a matter of timing.
The one question that never gets asked: How did the media know that the latest events will lead to World War 3? The headlines began back last year in 2013.
In May of 2013 this writer had a conversation with a fellow about the media using the term “World War 3.” The fellow claimed “I haven’t seen it.” The response? “It’s just beginning.” At that time, the question was asked “How does the media know the events will lead to World War 3? Why is this outcome written as if it’s a foregone conclusion?
“After a few weeks of relative calm, expect at least one place to flare up in the next week. That’s been the usual pattern.”
That what we have said for some time, and sure enough: violence in Israel and Ukraine have flared up. That violence seems to be leveling off.
Iraq continues in what is being called a “melt down” on its way to “civil war.” The civil war meme will be good for a month or two of 24/7 media coverage when it occurs.
Keep on eye on the Gaza war. There’s always the chance of a “surprise” taking place. Events in the Middle East tend to spiral to war as quickly as any on earth.
SPECULATION: Look for something big in 2015 leading to something bigger in 2016 with full-blown World War by 2017.
We will continue to hold to this SPECULATION until events prove us right or wrong.
Overall Tension Assessment: Ukraine has quieted. Israel-Gaza is churning. It is suspected that Iraq, Syria, Libya, Iran and China will take turns leading the World War III discussion before war actually breaks out.
The world is still relatively quiet. But the media continues to stoke war fear. People are clearly nervous about the potential for World War 3. Enjoy the relative peace for at a little while longer.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: July 28, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 30, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 23, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 16, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch:
December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: October 1, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: September 30, 2013
“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Netanyahu links Holocaust to Iran’s nuclear ambitions
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.