WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
August 11, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
August 11 – Corporate Media stories centering around the theme of “World War 3” or “World War III” is now a normal part of the news. THIS WEEK, however, an extraordinary article came out which signals a new beginning in the media campaign to prepare the world (and especially America) for World War 3. This article and its significance will be discussed later in this WW3 Watch.
As a result of this article, the normal media cycle has now changed. That cycle (which will still predominate for yet a little while longer): 1- An event takes place which could spark war; 2- The media covers said event 24/7; 3- Speculation continues about the event and its likelihood of causing World War III; 4- An uneasy return to “normal” until the next event.
The MH-17 chatter has almost completely ceased. Which means that its almost time for the next event. When these events cease, THEN is the time for World War III watchers to become nervous. The Ebola virus intruded into the media realm of “catastrophic stories” for about a week. That meme is now dying on the 24/7 media rotation–until the next Ebola event.
Most of the “World War 3” talk in the media continues to center around the events in Ukraine. However, one suspects that when WW3 does finally begin, it will begin in that most volatile of regions, the Middle East.
If World War 3 is to begin and primarily take place in the Middle East, then there are a few “markers” for which one should watch. The first “marker” was spotted this very weekend. We will discuss it in the “Assessment” section.
THE CALL: While the world will end up eventually in World War III, the events in Ukraine these past month will not provoke it. Ukraine seems to be one of those decoys the media uses to divert attention away from where the real war will eventually break out.
This does not mean there will be no other consequences from the Ukraine. On the contrary, events in Ukraine appear to be a set-up to accent the weakness of President Barack Obama (President MomJeans) the designated weak U.S. puppet.
The following observation was made last week (World War 3 Watch: August 4, 2014):
“The violence in Iraq has not gone away, it has merely been shifted lower down the priority list for the Corporate Media. The same applies to Syria, and to a lesser extent Libya, as well. The events in the Middle East and ISIS will soon make a return to the top of the news.”
And so, the claims that ISIS is “cutting the heads off of children” is significant. It represents a notable escalation in the propaganda war against Muslims in general. The “formation of a Muslim Caliphate” which will be the “21st century equivalent” to the Ottoman Empire (which most forget used to be called “The Sick Man of Europe” when it was a going concern) are both phrases which the media will increasingly use as we get closer to World War III.
Oddly enough, no World War III media coverage has focused on the Israeli ground offensive in Gaza which resumed this week after a short ceasefire. But a new ceasefire has been announced to begin today. It’s very confusing.
Ukraine continues to bubble. One suspects there will be further bloodshed to pull the attention of the media to this eastern European nation.
THE BAD NEWS: The propaganda campaign, which is necessary to prepare a country for total war, took on a more shrill tone this past week. Which is one of the markers of World War. The other is a terrorist attack on US soil.
THE GOOD NEWS: Once again, Asia and all of the other “hot spots continue to be relatively quiet last week.
What will this coming week bring?
UPDATES [August 11, 2014]
- World War 3 Averted? Ukraine rebel leader wants aid, ceasefire
- Imagining World War 3–in 2034
- World War III triggers: Russian invasion of Ukraine looms, 20000 troops on border – NATO
- World War 3 Incoming? Russia hits back after West’s sanctions amid Ukraine Crisis
- Just how likely is another World War?
- World War Three? Russian bombers with nuclear weapons buzz California, Alaska claims United States
- World War 3 Coming? Hagel says threat of Russia invading Ukraine
- World War on Russia’s Mind when US duels over Urkaine
- World War III investments: Nickel
- There’s only one way to defeat ISIS…and we won’t do it
Ukraine – Continues to simmer. Events have quieted down but could take over the front pages at any time. However, these events are distractions.
IRAQ: This is the area to which attention must be paid. The USA resumed bombing for “humanitarian” reasons. The actions of “ISIS” continue. The escalation of the propaganda involving ISIS and Iraq this past week took an ominous turn.
GAZA: Israel resumed its ground offensive against little resistance. The killing on both sides will continue. Innocents on both sides will die, particularly in the Palestinian areas marked for “cleansing.” Both sides have civilians caught between the machinations of corrupt leadership. Another ceasefire to commence today (Monday) was announced. How many ceasefires does this make on the 38th day of the Gaza War?
There’s a 38% chance of World War III; which is up 4%. This is the immediate likelihood of the commencement of World War 3. The long view is 100%.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack before October 2016 leading to war in the Middle East : [+70%}. That’s up 2%. Continued talk in the media of a Muslim terror attack. The tone of the pre-war propaganda escalated sharply this past week. Expect this number to gradually increase until the actual attack.
Asia continues “Quiet.”
Africa – quiet.
Nothing has changed over the last year in the following assessment: The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: August 11, 2014
- North Korea – steady
- Ukraine – steady
- Syria – steady
- Jordan – steady
- East Africa – steady – This includes South Sudan
- China – steady
- Japan – continued downward trend over last few weeks
- North Africa – up slightly. Libya, has had renewed outbreaks of violence
- Russia – steady, with continued interest in Ukraine, Syria and Iraq.
- USA -Up sharply with Obama ordering the resuming of bombing in Iraq. Government interest in Ukraine is minimal; interest in Israel/Gaza is hands-off.
- Israel – Up. Ground war in Gaza resumed after a 72-hour ceasefire. Though this “cleansing action” was predicted in the media to be over fairly quickly, Israeli announcements appear offensive actions could be extended for weeks. Body counts continue to mount.
- Egypt – steady with continued pockets of unrest
- Iran – Steady, though action of elite Iranian units in Iraq were reported.
- NATO – quiet
- Iraq – Up sharply. Continued chaos by “ISIS.” USA resumed bombing.
The world is on a steady march to World War 3. There will be periods of calm, periods of violence. Even during the periods of quiet, nothing will deter the beginning of World War 3. It’s only a matter of timing.
The one question that never gets asked: How did the media know the latest events will lead to World War 3? The WW3 headlines began back last year in 2013.
In May of 2013 this writer had a conversation with a fellow about the media using the term “World War 3.” The fellow claimed “I haven’t seen it.” The response? “It’s just beginning.” At that time, the question was asked “How does the media know the events will lead to World War 3? Why is this outcome written as if it’s a foregone conclusion?
August 11, 2014 – “After a few weeks of relative calm, expect at least one place to flare up in the next week. That’s been the usual pattern.”
That what we have said for some time, and sure enough: Iraq was back at the top of the Corporate Media headlines this past week. This writer has been looking for two events which will signal the immediate onset of World War 3.
The first is the escalation of the Corporate Media propaganda campaign against Muslims. Before heading to war against the Middle East, Americans will have to be programmed with a more intense bombardment of anti-Muslim propaganda. That escalation began this week with two separate reports which rose above the normal run-of-the-mill anti-Muslim media chatter.
This normal propaganda includes the regular barrage of media pieces on the danger of a Muslim caliphate, the atrocities attributed to various Muslim groups (ISIS, al Qaeda, etc.), threat of Muslim terror attacks and the sub-humanity of Muslims in general.
This week, the tone sharply accelerated with the appearance (at a Tea Party website) of There’s only one way to defeat ISIS…and we won’t do it.
This piece not only repeated the claims that ISIS was “cutting off the heads of children” but that they were then “sticking the heads on poles.” And while that is an escalation to be sure, the REAL signal that the media propaganda is getting more ominous is the following.
There is no evil, no act or lower point of depravity they will not implement. They are evil incarnate. They are beheading children and placing their heads on sticks.
We should form a coalition. If we cannot do that, we should go it alone. Iraqi leaders be damned. We should enter with 300,000 troops and with overwhelming force and kill them all.
Every last one.
This is the first call for extermination of the Muslims this writer has seen. Calls in the media for nuclear annihilation (“Nuke ’em!”) has been predicted for some time. Americans must be screaming for total revenge before World War 3 can begin.
The second marker before the USA will march off to World War 3 is a domestic terror attack which will be laid at the feet of a Muslim extremist group and which will make 911 look like a Sunday school picnic.
Keep on eye on the Gaza war. There’s always the chance of a “surprise” taking place. Events in the Middle East tend to spiral to war as quickly as any on earth.
SPECULATION: Look for something big in 2015 leading to something bigger in 2016 with full-blown World War by 2017.
We will continue to hold to this SPECULATION until events prove us right or wrong.
Overall Tension Assessment: Iraq has flared up. Ukraine has quieted. Israel-Gaza is churning. It is suspected that Syria, Libya, Iran and China will take turns leading the World War III discussion before war actually breaks out.
The world is still relatively quiet. But the media continues to stoke war fear. People are clearly nervous about the potential for World War 3. Enjoy the relative peace for at a little while longer.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: August 4, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 28, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 30, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 23, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 16, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch:
December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: October 1, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: September 30, 2013
“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Netanyahu links Holocaust to Iran’s nuclear ambitions
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.