WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
August 18, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
August 18 – As has been the case for the last three months, Corporate Media stories centering around the theme of “World War 3” or “World War III” is now a normal part of the news.There have been some significant changes over the last seven-ten days for dedicated World War 3 watchers however. Several of the “markers” which this writer has on his list of things to look for prior to World War 3 have started to take place.
What are these markers? Here are several which we have been looking for since the middle of last year. We felt that World War 3 would not “start cold;” i.e., before the beginning of worldwide war, several events would have to happen. Some of those events are now happening.
Again, what are these events? Here are a few on our list.
1- A horrendous terror attack on the USA. The Corporate Media/government will blame a Muslim terror organization. As an added bonus, there will perhaps be a domestic “extremist” group also blamed; perhaps one with Christian ties.
2- The level of propaganda prior to the USA marching to war will be elevated. This will call for the nuking/elimination of Muslims in the Middle East; perhaps all Muslims.
This began last week with a new story ran on a Tea Party News website.
3- The creation of a formidable Muslim enemy; e.g., the Caliphate. The constant media coverage of ISIS and atrocities claimed by the media is to educate Americans of the danger of the Caliphate. Amazingly, the USA and the rest of the world seems paralyzed while ISIS continues to expand across Iraq and Syria. Yet, when the time comes, America will go to war with the goal of accomplishing what couldn’t be accomplished prior to the war?!?! How does that work?
3- Propaganda blaming a possible loss of the war on “traitors” in the government (secret undercover Muslim president Barack Obama?) will escalate. This propaganda will question whether Obama can lead the USA into war against Muslim nations.
This also began last week with a story questioning whether the USA would rally behind Obama when (not if) the “next 911” happened.
4- “If we don’t get them first, they will get us!” This propaganda justifies almost any atrocity against the future opponents. It throws suspicion on any Muslims living in the USA.
This is already taking place in the U.K.
But for a little while longer, the regular media cycle will predominate.
1- An event takes place which could spark war; 2- The media covers said event 24/7; 3- Speculation continues about the event and its likelihood of causing World War III; 4- An uneasy return to “normal” until the next event.
The twin hot spots of Ukraine and Iraq continue. The feeling around here is that Ukraine’s happenings are more of a distraction.
The Ebola threat was still being played up this past week. As was the constant media threat of an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack.
Again, regardless of what hot spot the media is featuring this week, one suspects that when WW3 does finally begin, it will begin in that most volatile of regions, the Middle East.
THE CALL: Event will continue to escalate in Iraq and Syria concerning the new foil for American war: ISIS. Propaganda will escalate faster than the events.
“The violence in Iraq has not gone away, it has merely been shifted lower down the priority list for the Corporate Media. The same applies to Syria, and to a lesser extent Libya, as well. The events in the Middle East and ISIS will soon make a return to the top of the news.”
And so, the claims that ISIS is “cutting the heads off of children” is significant. It represents a notable escalation in the propaganda war against Muslims in general. The “formation of a Muslim Caliphate” which will be the “21st century equivalent” to the Ottoman Empire (which most forget used to be called “The Sick Man of Europe” when it was a going concern) are both phrases which the media will increasingly use as we get closer to World War III.
Oddly enough, no World War III media coverage has focused on the Israeli war in Gaza. Ukraine continues to bubble. An aid convoy, armored Russian vehicles and rocket launchers and accusations from both sides keep this eastern European pot boiling. One suspects there will be further bloodshed in Ukraine to pull the attention of the media to this eastern European nation.
THE BAD NEWS: The propaganda campaign, which is necessary to prepare a country for total war, continued to escalate this past week. Expect a continued media focus on Muslim atrocities and Christian persecution.
THE GOOD NEWS: Once again, Asia and all of the other “hot spots continue to be relatively quiet last week. North Korea did test fire three missiles this past week.
What will this coming week bring?
UPDATES [August 18, 2014]
- World War 3 impending? Ukraine says army enters rebel-controlled city
- World War 3 talk again: Ukraine attacks Russian convoy
- World War 3 averted? Ukraine says Red Cross can enter war-torn area
- World War 3 impending? UN says Ukraine death toll doubles in two weeks
- BREAKING: The first shots of World War III just may have been fired
- World War III?
- The Causes of World War III
- Russian Orthodox official: World on brink of World War III
Ukraine – Continues to simmer. Events are on an up-and-down pattern. This past week, violence was UP. However, these events are distractions.
IRAQ: The hand-wringing over a Caliphate continues. The world seems powerless to stop ISIS. Bombs don’t seem to stop them. It’s looking like only a full-scale war will do it. The escalation of the propaganda involving ISIS and Iraq this past week continue last week’s ominous turn.
GAZA: Israel and Hamas continue to kill each other’s civilians.
There’s a 40% chance of World War III; which is up 2%. This is the immediate likelihood of the commencement of World War 3. The long view is 100%. The uptick is due to the continued strong prewar propaganda push targeting the USA.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack before October 2016 leading to war in the Middle East : [+75%}. That’s up 5%. Continued talk in the media of a Muslim terror attack. The tone of the pre-war propaganda escalated sharply the past two weeks. Expect this number to gradually increase until the actual attack.
Asia continues “Quiet.”
Africa – quiet.
Nothing has changed over the last year in the following assessment: The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: August 18, 2014
- North Korea – steady
- Ukraine – up slightly
- Syria – steady
- Jordan – steady
- East Africa – steady – This includes South Sudan
- China – steady
- Japan – continued downward trend over last few weeks
- North Africa – up slightly. Libya, has had renewed outbreaks of violence
- Russia – steady, with continued interest in Ukraine, Syria and Iraq.
- USA -Up sharply with Iraq war talk up. Government interest in Ukraine is minimal; interest in Israel/Gaza is hands-off.
- Israel – Up. Ground war in Gaza grinding on.
- Egypt – steady with continued pockets of unrest
- Iran – Steady, though action of elite Iranian units in Iraq were reported.
- NATO – quiet
- Iraq – Up sharply. Continued chaos by “ISIS.” USA talking of resuming war.
The world is on a steady march to World War 3. There will be periods of calm, periods of violence. Even during the periods of quiet, nothing will deter the beginning of World War 3. It’s only a matter of timing.
The one question that never gets asked: How did the media know the latest events will lead to World War 3? The WW3 headlines began back last year in 2013.
In May of 2013 this writer had a conversation with a fellow about the media using the term “World War 3.” The fellow claimed “I haven’t seen it.” The response? “It’s just beginning.” At that time, the question was asked “How does the media know the events will lead to World War 3? Why is this outcome written as if it’s a foregone conclusion?
August 18, 2014 – Iraq continues to be the focus.
The pre-war propaganda concerning ISIS continues to escalate which is significant for World War 3 watchers.
For almost the last year, our SPECULATION has been:
SPECULATION: Look for something big in 2015 leading to something bigger in 2016 with full-blown World War by 2017.
We will continue to hold to this SPECULATION until events prove us right or wrong.
Due to the sharp escalation in propaganda, an event could possibly take place prior to 2015. The next five months bear increased scrutiny. Usually, before any big war, there is at least one “dry run”–which is an event which look like “war for sure.” Then, things quiet down before the war begins.
One question: Before the USA goes to war, will it go through the drama of gathering UN support as it has for the last 23 years?
Overall Tension Assessment: Iraqi violence continues. Ukraine violence also. Israel-Gaza is churning. It is suspected that Syria, Libya, Iran and China will take turns leading the World War III discussion before war actually breaks out.
The world is still relatively quiet. But the media continues to stoke war fear. People are clearly nervous about the potential for World War 3. Enjoy the relative peace for at a little while longer.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: August 11, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 4, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 28, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 30, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 23, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 16, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch:
December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: October 1, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: September 30, 2013
“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Biblical Israel vs Secular Israel: Are they the Same?
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.