WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
September 1, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
September 1– Today is the 75th anniversary of the beginning of World War II. It’s mentioned only as a reminder that world war has occurred several times in the past 100 years. It also effectively occurred a few times prior to the 20th century.
This week Ukraine split time in the Corporate Media with ISIS/Iraq/Syria. That has been the pattern the Media has fallen into over the last three-four weeks.
Last week we wondered: Is a similar lull in store for the ending of summer ?
And an uneasy lull has settled over the USA heading into the Labor Day weekend.
The lull might be the scariest part of the media cycle. It’s usually after a lull of a week or so, another event which leads the world further down the road to World War 3 occurs.
For readers who have missed the last two installments of World War3 Watch, the pre-conditions to World War 3 were discussed and listed.
Once more: for a little while longer, the regular media cycle will predominate.
1- An event takes place which could spark war; 2- The media covers said event 24/7; 3- Speculation continues about the event and its likelihood of causing World War III; 4- An uneasy return to “normal” until the next event.
Events in Ukraine will serve as distractions for actions in Gaza, Syria and Iraq. The current news cycle concerning Ukraine has just about outlived its usefulness. If Ukraine is to continue in this manner, new, more violent actions will have to take place in Ukraine. Those violent actions appeared to take place this past week with Russia allegedly moving tanks into eastern Ukraine.
The Ebola threat continued to be magnified by the media this past week. As did the constant media threat of an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack.
Again, regardless of what hot spot the media is featuring this week, one suspects that when WW3 does finally begin, it will begin in that most volatile of regions, the Middle East.
THE CALL: Regardless of the seriousness of the events in the Ukraine, ISIS and the Islamic State is the name of the game where WW3 is concerned. Propaganda over ISIS will escalate faster than the events.
The Corporate Media will continue to keep the focus on the Islamic State (ISIS) with Ukraine serving as a convenient distraction. Events in Syria have consolidated into ISIS coverage. Expect the media to further morph ISIS coverage so that eventually, all Middle Eastern Muslim coverage will fall under the umbrella of ISIS in some manner.
THE BAD NEWS: The propaganda campaign, which is necessary to prepare a country for total war, continued to escalate this past week. This acceleration has occurred over the last four weeks. Expect a continued media focus on Muslim atrocities and Christian persecution.
THE GOOD NEWS: Once again, Asia and all of the other “hot spots continue to be relatively quiet last week. North Korea did test fire three missiles two weeks ago. China receives random coverage over actions claimed to be threatening to the USA.
What will this coming week bring?
UPDATES [September 1, 2014]
- The Road to World War 3: Russia and Ukraine are now engaged in a shooting war
- World War 3 coming? Russian forces have now entered Ukraine
- World War 3: Russian invasion of Ukraine could lead to wider war
- Poroshenko says Ukraine near to full-scale war
- World War Four?
- World War 3 Rumors: Ukrainian president dissolves parliament
- Coast Guard narrowly avoids sparking World War III
- World War III: Russia, Is Ukraine worth it?
- Who is the man who fears we could be on the eve of World War III?
Ukraine – Continues to simmer. Events are on an up-and-down pattern. This past week, violence was UP. However, these events are distractions EVEN THOUGH full-scale war may be about to break out in Ukraine.
IRAQ: The hand-wringing over a Caliphate continues. The world seems powerless to stop ISIS. Bombs don’t seem to stop them. It’s looking like only a full-scale war will do it. The escalation of the propaganda involving ISIS and Iraq this past week continue last week’s ominous turn. ISIS will continue to grow until Americans are convinced ISIS poses an existential threat to America.
GAZA: Israel and Hamas continue to kill each other’s civilians.
SYRIA: Syria continues to be the possible new front in the “War against ISIS.” Once war begins, it will be hard for it to not escalate in one capacity or another.
There’s a 42% chance of World War III; which is steady%. This is the immediate likelihood of the commencement of World War 3. The long view is 100%. The number is due to the continued strong prewar propaganda push targeting the USA.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack before October 2016 leading to war in the Middle East : [+77%}. That’s No Change. Continued talk in the media of a Muslim terror attack, terror cells already in the USA and terrorists coming across the purposely porous US southern border. The tone of the pre-war propaganda escalated sharply the past three weeks. Expect this number to gradually increase until the actual attack.
Asia continues “Quiet.”
Africa – quiet.
Nothing has changed over the last year in the following assessment: The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: September 1, 2014
- North Korea – steady
- Ukraine – up
- Syria – up slightly on media talk of a Syrian front in the ISIS war
- Jordan – down
- East Africa – steady – This includes South Sudan
- China – down
- Japan – continued downward trend over last few weeks
- North Africa – up slightly in Libya, which has had renewed outbreaks of violence
- Russia – up, with continued interest in Ukraine, Syria and Iraq.
- USA – steady with Iraq and Syrian war talk. Government interest in Ukraine is minimal; interest in Israel/Gaza is hands-off.
- Israel – steady. Ground war in Gaza grinding on.
- Egypt – steady with continued pockets of unrest
- Iran – Steady, though action of elite Iranian units in Iraq were reported.
- NATO – quiet
- Iraq – steady. Continued chaos by “ISIS.” USA talking of resuming war.
The world is on a steady march to World War 3. There will be periods of calm, periods of violence. Even during the periods of quiet, nothing will deter the beginning of World War 3. It’s only a matter of timing.
The one question that never gets asked: How did the media know the latest events will lead to World War 3? The WW3 headlines began back last year in 2013.
In May of 2013 this writer had a conversation with a fellow about the media using the term “World War 3.” The fellow claimed “I haven’t seen it.” The response? “It’s just beginning.” At that time, the question was asked “How does the media know the events will lead to World War 3? Why is this outcome written as if it’s a foregone conclusion?
September 1, 2014 – On this 75th anniversary of World War II, there is talk of another World War: World War III. Iraq continues to be the focus but Syria is beginning to enter the picture as well. It’s all about the spectre of the Islamic State (ISIS) and the West’s seeming inability to stop what the media portrays as a “juggernaut.”
The pre-war propaganda concerning ISIS continues to escalate which is significant for World War 3 watchers.
SPECULATION: Ukraine continues to have violence, but this is a decoy. Even war in Ukraine will not bring about WW3. Iraq and Syria are where events in a future start to WW3 will center, after, it’s imagined, a terror attack on the USA happens.
Overall Tension Assessment: Ukraine has heated up. Iraqi violence continues. Syria is opening up as a front. Israel-Gaza is churning. It is suspected that Syria, Libya, Iran and China will take turns leading the World War III discussion before war actually breaks out.
The world is still relatively quiet but time is running out. The media continues to stoke war fear. People are clearly nervous about the potential for World War 3. Enjoy the relative peace for at a little while longer.
The most disconcerting item which happened is the lull surrounding Labor Day. Will Tuesday bring bad news? We’ll see.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: August 25, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 18, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 11, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 4, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 28, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 30, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 23, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 16, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: October 1, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: September 30, 2013
“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Biblical Israel vs Secular Israel: Are they the Same?
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.