WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
September 8, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations – Ukraine – ISIS
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
September 8– A week ago marked the 75th anniversary of the beginning of World War II. That day has come and gone and the world is still not at war. For those few who still are wearing rose-colored glasses, world war has happened before. The Bible says it will happen once more before Jesus returns.
It was a “down” week for Ukraine and actual violence was down. Iraq and ISIS took back the headlines as the Corporate Media concentrated on the Islamic State narratives. Libya was back in the news and there are rumblings of the Baltic States being pressured to join in Russia’s Soviet Reunion.
The uneasy lull that settled in before the Labor Day weekend has continued. The actual violence has leveled off but the speculation over World War III in the media increased.
Lulls in the action usually take place for 7-21 days, then a BIG event surprises and moves the world closer to the commencement of World War III.
While chances for a domestic terror attack are up (due to increased media activity warning of an impending terror attack) in the near future, it is suspected that the IMMEDIATE chances of a domestic terror attack are in a holding pattern awaiting one more escalation of the pre-war propaganda campaign that has been taking place in the US Corporate Media over the last month.
Once more: for a little while longer, the regular media cycle will predominate.
1- An event takes place which could spark war; 2- The media covers said event 24/7; 3- Speculation continues about the event and its likelihood of causing World War III; 4- An uneasy return to “normal” until the next event.
Events in Ukraine will serve as distractions for actions in Gaza, Syria and Iraq. The current news cycle concerning Ukraine has just about outlived its usefulness. If Ukraine is to continue in this manner, new, more violent actions will have to take place in Ukraine. Those violent actions appeared to take place this past week with Russia allegedly moving tanks into eastern Ukraine.
The Ebola threat continued to be magnified by the media this past week. As did the constant media threat of an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack.
Again, regardless of what hot spot the media is featuring this week, one suspects that when WW3 does finally begin, it will begin in that most volatile of regions, the Middle East.
THE CALL: The only thing moving faster than the seemingly-unstoppable victories of ISIS is the Western pre-war propaganda campaign.
The Corporate Media will continue to keep the focus on the Islamic State (ISIS) with Ukraine serving as a convenient distraction. Events in Syria have continued to morph from a civil war narrative to a tale of massive chaos not unlike a pro wrestling Battle Royal event. One suspects that ISIS will be the last man standing in the Syria storyline.
THE BAD NEWS: The propaganda campaign, which is necessary to prepare a country for total war, continued to escalate this past week. This marked a full month of full non-stop pre-war propaganda in the US Corporate Media.
THE GOOD NEWS: Asia has continued to be quiet. It is about time for a flare-up in one of the traditional Asian hot spots (North and South Korea, Japan, China) sometime in September.
What will this coming week bring?
UPDATES [September 8, 2014]
- World War III is here and there’s nothing we can do about it
- World War 3 Rumors: NATO to oppose Russian aggression, Obama states
- Is it World War III or just Twitter?
- Obama’s Russian Paradox: Why he just threatened World War III in order to prevent it
- An Open Letter to Barack Obama: World War III is here
- Europe commemorates the outbreak of Second World War
- The Blueprint for World War III
- From World War II Nazis to World War III jihadis
- Investors in defense and aerospace can win as World War III erupts
- Fundamentally Freud: From World War II Nazis to World War III jihadis
- 10 Minutes to World War III
- Is Ukraine worth fighting World War III over?
- The (Western) March toward World War III continues
Ukraine – Continues to simmer. Events are on an up-and-down pattern. This past week, violence was DOWN. However, these events are distractions EVEN THOUGH full-scale war may break out in Ukraine, it will be a preliminary event, not the MAIN EVENT.
Baltic States (Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia) – Attention has been slowly shifting to the Russian threats to the Baltic States (as was predicted here in the spring). These threats will escalate. Again, these are distractions before the main event.
LIBYA: Chaos and violence in Libya continues to slowly increase in the power vacuum left by the USA/NATO bombing campaign which deposed long-time ruler Mohamar Ghaddafi.
IRAQ: Media chatter over the Caliphate continues. The world seems powerless to stop ISIS. Bombs don’t seem to stop them. It’s looking like only a full-scale war will do it.
GAZA: Israel and Hamas continue to kill each other’s civilians.
SYRIA: Chaos and violence continue in Israel’s next-door neighbor.
There’s a 42% chance of World War III; which is steady%. This is NO CHANGE from last week. This is the immediate likelihood of the commencement of World War 3. The long view is 100%. The number is due to the continued strong prewar propaganda push targeting the USA.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack before October 2016 leading to war in the Middle East : [+77%}. That’s No Change. Continued talk in the media of a Muslim terror attack, terror cells already in the USA and terrorists coming across the purposely porous US southern border. The tone of the pre-war propaganda escalated sharply the past three weeks. Expect this number to gradually increase until the actual attack.
Asia continues “Quiet.”
Africa – quiet.
Nothing has changed over the last year in the following assessment: The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: September 8, 2014
- North Korea – down
- Ukraine – steady
- Syria – up slightly on media talk of a Syrian front in the ISIS war
- Jordan – down
- East Africa – steady – This includes South Sudan
- China – down
- Japan – continued downward trend over last few weeks
- North Africa – up slightly in Libya, which has had renewed outbreaks of violence. New storyline this week: jiahdis stole airliners from the Benghazi airport, raising media fears of another 911.
- Russia – steady, with continued interest in Ukraine, Syria and Iraq, and the Baltic States.
- USA – steady with Iraq and Syrian war talk. Government interest in Ukraine is minimal; interest in Israel/Gaza is hands-off.
- Israel – steady. Ground war in Gaza grinding on.
- Egypt – steady with continued pockets of unrest
- Iran – Steady, though action of elite Iranian units in Iraq were reported.
- NATO – quiet
- Iraq – constant level of violence. Continued chaos by “ISIS.” USA talking of resuming war.
The world is on a steady march to World War 3. There will be periods of calm, periods of violence. Even during the periods of quiet, nothing will deter the beginning of World War 3. It’s only a matter of timing.
The one question that never gets asked: How did the media know the latest events will lead to World War 3? The WW3 headlines began back last year in 2013.
In May of 2013 this writer had a conversation with a fellow about the media using the term “World War 3.” The fellow claimed “I haven’t seen it.” The response? “It’s just beginning.” At that time, the question was asked “How does the media know the events will lead to World War 3? Why is this outcome written as if it’s a foregone conclusion?
September 8, 2014 – Iraq continues to be the main focus of World War III speculation but Syria has entered the picture as well. The Corporate Media is presenting the events in Iraq and Syria as the beginning of an Islamic juggernaut that will take total war to stop.
The pre-war propaganda concerning ISIS continues to escalate which is significant for World War 3 watchers.
SPECULATION: Ukraine continues to have violence, but this is a decoy. Even war in Ukraine will not bring about WW3. One suspects that there will be violence and chaos erupting soon from the Baltic States as well. Iraq and Syria are where events in a future start to WW3 will center, after, it’s imagined, a terror attack on the USA happens.
Overall Tension Assessment: Ukraine has heated up; Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia are about to join Ukraine as pieces of the Soviet Reunion. Libya periodically erupts into violence. Iraqi violence continues. Syria is opening up as a front. Israel-Gaza is churning. It is suspected that Syria, Libya, Iran and China will take turns leading the World War III discussion before war actually breaks out.
The theft of 11 airliners in Libya this past week raised fears that a repeat of 911 may occur. It’s fairly safe to say it won’t. The coming terror attack will be unexpected and it will feature something new; perhaps a bio attack or more likely an “EMP.”
The next major domestic terror attack will likely see the introduction of auto check points throughout the USA, as well as further government controls on cash, movement and liberty. In the meantime, the US government pretends it is powerless to stop the “flood of jihadis” coming across the USA southern border. This is, of course, part of the narrative.
The world is still relatively quiet but time is running out. The media continues to stoke war fear. People are clearly nervous about the potential for World War 3. Enjoy the relative peace for at a little while longer.
The most disconcerting item which happened is the lull surrounding Labor Day. Will Tuesday bring bad news? We’ll see.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: September 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 25, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 18, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 11, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 4, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 28, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 30, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 23, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 16, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: October 1, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: September 30, 2013
“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Biblical Israel vs Secular Israel: Are they the Same?
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.