WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
September 15, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations – Ukraine – ISIS
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
September 15– The past week was a busy one as far as media talk about World War 3 was concerned.
Although there were no “earthshaking” violent events on the World War 3 radar, two speeches highlighted World War 3 coverage. Pope Francis gave a speech in which he claimed that World War III has already begun. US President Barack Obama gave a televised nationwide speech in which he outlined his strategy for combating the Islamic State.
For those few who still are wearing rose-colored glasses, world war has happened before. The Bible says it will happen once more before Jesus returns.
There were more updates this past week addressing the topic of “World War 3” and “World War III” than any other week for the past year. Both speeches contributed to this WW3 media attention. Effectively, the Corporate Media talked more World War III talk this week than any other previous week.
General chatter about World War III usually goes up a week or two before the next violent event focuses world attention back on the nuts and bolts (violent events) of world war. So World War 3 Watchers might stay alert over the next 7-10 days for that violent event.
DOMESTIC TERROR ATTACK TRIGGER FOR WORLD WAR III
While chances for a domestic terror attack are up (due to increased media activity warning of an impending terror attack) in the near future, it is suspected that the IMMEDIATE chances of a domestic terror attack are in a holding pattern awaiting one more level of escalation in the pre-war propaganda campaign that has been taking place in the US Corporate Media over the six weeks.
Once more: for a little while longer, the regular media cycle will predominate.
1- An event takes place which could spark war; 2- The media covers said event 24/7; 3- Speculation continues about the event and its likelihood of causing World War III; 4- An uneasy return to “normal” until the next event.
Events in Ukraine will serve as distractions for actions in Gaza, Syria and Iraq. The current news cycle concerning Ukraine has just about outlived its usefulness. If Ukraine is to continue in this manner, new, more violent actions will have to take place in Ukraine. Those violent actions appeared to take place this past week with Russia allegedly moving tanks into eastern Ukraine.
The Ebola threat continued to be magnified by the media this past week. As did the constant media threat of an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack.
As always, regardless of what hot spot the media is featuring this week, one suspects that when WW3 does finally begin, it will begin in that most volatile of regions, the Middle East.
THE CALL: The only thing moving faster than the seemingly-unstoppable victories of ISIS is the Western pre-war propaganda campaign. President Obama sent more US troops (under 500) to Iraq.
The Corporate Media will continue to keep the focus on the Islamic State (ISIS) with Ukraine running interference as a convenient distraction. Events in Syria have morphed from a civil war narrative to a tale of massive chaos not unlike a pro wrestling Battle Royal event. One suspects that ISIS will be the last man standing in the Syria storyline.
THE BAD NEWS: The propaganda campaign, which is necessary to prepare a country for total war, continued to escalate this past week–as it has for the last four-six weeks. This passes the full month mark of full non-stop pre-war propaganda in the US Corporate Media.
THE GOOD NEWS: Asia has continued to be quiet. It is about time for a flare-up in one of the traditional Asian hot spots (North and South Korea, Japan, China) sometime in September.
What will this coming week bring?
UPDATES [September 15, 2014]
- Pope says world’s many conflicts amount to piecemeal World War Three
- Pope Francis decries world’s conflicts as piecemeal world war
- Pope Francis: Global conflicts have become WWIII
- Pope Francis warns of World War III with crimes, massacres, destruction
- Ukraine truce threatened by heavy fighting
- Leaders talk peace, some Ukrainians contemplate guerrilla war
- World War 3: Russia’s nuclear weapons threat has Ukraine discussing restoring nukes
- World War 3: Russia’s nuclear weapons fired; Vladamir Putin warns USA of more corresponding countermeasures
- World War 3 worries loom after Russia’s comments
- World War 3? Obama’s talk on combating ISIS gets support
- Destroying ISIS could take years, US officials say
- Will World War 3 happen soon? 53 percent of Chinese say ‘Yes’
- This is the third world war–and this time we are on the fringes
- Redrawing the map of the Russian Federation: Partitioning Russia after World War III?
- Congressman Yoho: Wrong moves by US could lead to World War III
World War 3: ANALYSIS
Ukraine – Violence flared as talk of a guerrilla war and Ukraine activating nukes made the headlines. A shaky “truce” was threatened by heavy fighting between both sides in eastern Ukraine.
Baltic States (Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia) – Attention has been slowly shifting to the Russian threats to the Baltic States (as was predicted here in the spring). Events are already happening which will soon shift heavy media attention to these three small countries (which were all previously part of the old Soviet Union). That began this past week in Estonia.
LIBYA: Chaos and violence in Libya continues to slowly increase in the power vacuum left by the USA/NATO bombing campaign which deposed long-time ruler Mohamar Ghaddafi. From the way the propaganda is shaking out, our guess is that LIBYA will eventually become a part of a sprawling Islamic State.
IRAQ: Media chatter over the Caliphate continues. The world seems powerless to stop ISIS. Bombs don’t seem to stop them. It’s looking like only a full-scale war will do it. Iraq will be the epicenter of the Islamic State.
Turkey: At some point in the future, it’s expected that Turkey will get involved in some manner in the Islamic State.
GAZA: Israel and Hamas continue to kill each other’s civilians. One media piece this past week claimed that ISIS is the USA’s Hamas.
SYRIA: Chaos and violence continue in Israel’s next-door neighbor. Syrian violence has degenerated into a sort of free-for-all among the many factions who are all basically playing for the same team.
There’s a 42% chance of World War III; which is steady%. This is NO CHANGE from last week. This is the immediate likelihood of the commencement of World War 3. The long view is 100%. The number is due to the continued strong prewar propaganda push targeting the USA.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack before October 2016 leading to war in the Middle East : [+77%}. That’s No Change. Continued talk in the media of a Muslim terror attack, terror cells already in the USA and terrorists coming across the purposely porous US southern border. The tone of the pre-war propaganda escalated sharply the past month. Expect this number to gradually increase until the actual attack.
Asia continues “Quiet.”
Africa – quiet.
Nothing has changed over the last year in the following assessment: The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: September 15, 2014
- North Korea – down
- Ukraine – steady in spite of renewed heavy fighting
- Syria – HIGH on media talk of a Syrian front in the ISIS war. Talk over the last week is that the USA will bomb ISIS in Syria.
- Jordan – down
- East Africa – steady – This includes South Sudan
- China – down
- Japan – continued downward trend over last few weeks
- North Africa – up slightly because of Libya, which has had renewed outbreaks of violence. Libya continues to generate its share of WWIII news due to the intentional “power vacuum” left by the US/West’s overthrow of longtime Libyan strongman, Muammar Ghaddafi.
- Russia – steady, with continued interest in Ukraine, Syria and Iraq, and the Baltic States.
- USA – steady with Iraq and Syrian war talk. Government interest in Ukraine is minimal; interest in Israel/Gaza is hands-off.
- Israel – steady. Ground war in Gaza grinding on.
- Egypt – steady with continued pockets of unrest
- Iran – Quiet, though action of elite Iranian units in Iraq were reported.
- NATO – quiet
- Iraq – constant level of violence. Continued chaos by “ISIS.” USA has resumed its public war in Iraq, though it really never stopped.
The world is on a steady march to World War 3. There will be periods of calm, periods of violence. Even during the periods of quiet, nothing will deter the beginning of World War 3. It’s only a matter of “When?”
The one question that never gets asked: How did the media know the latest events will lead to World War 3? The WW3 headlines began back last year in 2013.
In May of 2013 this writer had a conversation with a fellow about the media using the term “World War 3.” The fellow claimed “I haven’t seen it.” The response? “It’s just beginning.” At that time, the question was asked “How does the media know the events will lead to World War 3? Why is this outcome written as if it’s a foregone conclusion?
September 15, 2014 – ISIS continues to be the main focus of World War III speculation with the bulk of attention on Iraq and Syria. The Corporate Media is presenting the events in Iraq and Syria as the beginning of an Islamic juggernaut that will take total war to stop. Libya, Lebanon and other pieces of the ISIS puzzle will fall into place in the near future.
The pre-war propaganda concerning ISIS continues to escalate which is significant for World War 3 watchers.
SPECULATION: Ukraine continues to have violence, but this is a decoy. Even an outbreak of war in Ukraine will not bring about WW3. Events in Ukraine could be rolled into WWIII once it begins, but the spark will likely come from somewhere in the Middle East OR ACTIONS ATTRIBUTED TO ISIS from a domestic US terror attack.
One suspects that there will be violence and chaos erupting soon from the Baltic States as well.
Overall Tension Assessment: After a few weeks of relative quiet, Ukraine is heating back up.
Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia are about to join Ukraine as pieces of the Soviet Reunion.
Libya periodically erupts into violence but events over the past two weeks threaten to make Libya a daily place to watch.
Iraqi violence continues.
Syria is a mess.
Israel-Gaza is a gritty, grinding, depressing little war.
It is suspected that Syria, Libya, Iran and China will take turns leading the World War III discussion before war actually breaks out.
The coming terror attack will be unexpected and it will feature something new; perhaps a bio attack or more likely an “EMP.” The next domestic terror attack will 1- provide the casus belli for WWIII; and, 2- provide a reason for authorities to clamp down further on the US population.
The next major domestic terror attack will likely see the introduction of auto check points throughout the USA, as well as further government controls on cash, movement and liberty. In the meantime, the US government pretends it is powerless to stop the “flood of jihadis” coming across the USA southern border. This is, of course, part of the narrative.
The world is still relatively quiet but time is running out. The media continues to stoke war fear. People are clearly nervous about the potential for World War 3. Enjoy the relative peace for at a little while longer.
World War 3 Watch is nearing its one-year anniversary.
The most disconcerting item is the lull which continues two weeks after the Labor Day holiday. There are signs the lull is about over.
Will this week bring bad news? We’ll see.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: September 8, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 25, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 18, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 11, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 4, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 28, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 30, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 23, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 16, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: October 1, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: September 30, 2013
“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Biblical Israel vs Secular Israel: Are they the Same?
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.