WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
September 29, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION!
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations – Ukraine – ISIS
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
September 29-This week marks the one-year anniversary of World War 3 Watch! It’s been 52 weeks and World War 3 has not yet begun. The big difference over the last year? A year ago, a normal week saw four or five mentions of “World War III” or “World War 3” in the Corporate Media. Today, a normal week usually turns up THREE TIMES that number.
There were periods last fall and early winter where we didn’t even do a WW3 Watch because things were so quiet. That time is now gone.
This week, media talk about World War 3 was high again. That makes it three weeks in a row.
Violence still haunts Ukraine and threatens to spill over into several eastern European countries (particularly Poland and the Baltic States). However, the big news is the airstrikes by the USA and its partners (can’t really call them “allies”) in Syria. The Syrian airstrikes against claimed ISIS targets is allowing the USA air control (at least temporarily) over Syria–which is a very secure client state of Russia.
A year ago, Russia was threatening nuclear war over Syria.
A week ago, Russian President, Vladamir Putin, rattled his Russian sabre by declaring that Russian troops could overtake five NATO capitals within two days if he gave the word. Putin did not soften those remarks when given the opportunity.
Arms for the “Syrian rebels” are flowing after US Congress approval last week. The Corporate Media won’t promote this aspect. The “pro-Obama” press is too busy blaming our 44th president for going to war, not going to war, too much force, not enough force–the reader should get the picture.
The Bible warns of world war before Jesus returns. After the fall of the Soviet Union, this scenario was laughed at in some quarters. In the 1990s, president Bill Clinton even declared a “peace dividend” and funneled money from defense to other items on his domestic wish list.
Still, the US military got funded in the 1990s–and quite handsomely too.
WHAT WE HAVE SAID FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS:
General chatter about World War III usually goes up a week or two before the next violent event focuses world attention back on the nuts and bolts (violent events) of world war. So World War 3 Watchers might stay alert over the next 7-10 days for that violent event.
The Corporate Media will continue to keep the focus on the Islamic State (ISIS) with Ukraine running interference as a convenient distraction. Events in Syria have morphed from a civil war narrative to a tale of massive chaos not unlike a pro wrestling Battle Royal event. One suspects that ISIS will be the last man standing in the Syria storyline.
LAST WEEK: We said “We are expecting another event to focus the world’s attention on World War III this coming week.”
Did it happen?
Airstrikes began this past week in Syria. The US and its partners claimed they were bombing ISIS in Syria and Iraq. That re-focused the world’s attention on World War III.
DOMESTIC TERROR ATTACK TRIGGER FOR WORLD WAR III
While chances for a domestic terror attack are up (due to increased media activity warning of an impending terror attack) in the near future, it is suspected that the IMMEDIATE chances of a domestic terror attack are in a holding pattern awaiting one more level of escalation in the pre-war propaganda campaign that has been taking place in the US Corporate Media over the six weeks.
THE FOLLOWING WILL HOLD TRUE UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF WW3.
Once more: for a little while longer, the regular media cycle will predominate.
1- An event takes place which could spark war; 2- The media covers said event 24/7; 3- Speculation continues about the event and its likelihood of causing World War III; 4- An uneasy return to “normal” until the next event.
Events in Ukraine will serve as distractions for actions in Gaza, Syria and Iraq. The current news cycle concerning Ukraine has just about outlived its usefulness. If Ukraine is to continue in this manner, new, more violent actions will have to take place in Ukraine. Those violent actions appeared to take place this past week with Russia allegedly moving tanks into eastern Ukraine.
The Ebola threat continued to be magnified by the media this past week. As did the constant media threat of an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack.
As always, regardless of what hot spot the media is featuring this week, one suspects that when WW3 does finally begin, it will begin in that most volatile of regions, the Middle East.
THE CALL: The bombers from ISIS (IED and personal) had to share the spotlight with US bombers (aircraft) this past week.
Last week, France began airstrikes on ISIS in Syria. This took some of the heat off the USA, which followed suit this past week.
THE BAD NEWS: The propaganda campaign was ratcheted up another notch this past week. The propaganda campaign, which is necessary to prepare a country for total war, continued to escalate over the last week–as it has for the last ten weeks.
Non-stop pre-war propaganda in the US Corporate Media has taken place for over two months and the agitprop coming from the Alternate Corporate Media online has reached the levels of Nazi pre-WWII propaganda at some websites.
One of the most egregious is operative Walid Shoebat, who claims to be a “peace activist” but who carries some of the most lurid disinformation and hate speech on the Internet. A quick glance at the language used is enough to convince most that Shoebat et al. is something other than a peace activist.
Because of the level of vitriol and the promotion of his site by other media properties, it’s a cinch the “former Muslim Brotherhood member” is a card-carrying member of the mystery of iniquity.
THE GOOD NEWS: Asia has continued to be quiet. It is about time for a flare-up in one of the traditional Asian hot spots (North and South Korea, Japan, China) sometime in September.
What will this coming week bring?
UPDATES [September 29, 2014]
- Vladamir Putin may threaten World War III, but thousands of Russians are marching for Ukraine
- World War 3 imminent? Vladamir Putin planning major war for a decade, says aide
- World War 3 Update: A look at Syria and Iraq oil controlled by ISIS
- Digital War takes shape on websites over ISIS
- World War 3 A Jewish Zionist Conspiracy out of Israel? Russia and Ukraine War bring antisemitism to light
- The history of antisemitism and the State of Israel
- Vladmir Putin has been planning World War 3 for the last decade, former adviser warns
- Commentary: Has World War 3 begun?
- America wins World War III after 2016
- Pope Francis on World War III: First it was your turn, now it is our turn
- Islam vs the World: World War III has begun (GRAPHIC IMAGES)
- World War III: Is attack on ISIS the beginning?
- Only Eleven countries not involved in global conflict: World War III
- This is the Third World War and this time we are on the fringes
- As possibility of third world war exists, China needs to be prepared
World War 3: ANALYSIS
Not much has changed over the past week with the exception of US bombing runs in Iraq and Syria.
Ukraine – Violence in Ukraine has settled into a grinding guerilla-type warfare. Accusations from both sides continue, as do Russian threats.
Baltic States (Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia) – Russia is growling at the Baltic States. There has been more threats over the last week. All the three small countries can do is hope the West honors its commitments.
LIBYA: Chaos and violence in Libya continues. From the way the propaganda is shaking out, our guess is that LIBYA will eventually become a part of a sprawling Islamic State.
IRAQ: The bombs are dropping once more in Iraq.
Turkey: Turkey is involving itself along the fringes with a number of actors in the Middle East. At some point in the future, it’s expected that Turkey will get involved in some manner in the Islamic State.
GAZA: How long has the Gaza War been going on? Israel and Hamas continue to kill each other’s civilians. The killing grinds on–while the media is conveniently focused elsewhere.
SYRIA: Syria is a type of free-for-all. Bombing from US and other countries–supposedly against ISIS. But bombs are not an exact science–will keep tensions high in this war-torn country.
There’s a 43% chance of World War III; which is UP 1%. This is due to American airstrikes in Syria. This is the immediate likelihood of the commencement of World War 3. The long view is 100%. This is also no change from last week. The number is due to the continued strong prewar propaganda push targeting the USA. Pre-war propaganda in the USA hit another level this past week.
The Corporate Media is beginning to hype fear in the homeland by the number of articles which detailed the “Oklahoma beheading.” The coverage was yellow journalism at its finest.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack before October 2016 leading to war in the Middle East : [+77%}. That’s No Change. Continued talk in the media of a Muslim terror attack, terror cells already in the USA and terrorists coming across the purposely porous US southern border. The tone of the pre-war propaganda escalated sharply over the past two months. Expect this number to gradually increase until the actual attack takes place.
Asia continues “Quiet.” This, of course, can change at any time. As proof, there was media chatter that North Korean strongman, Kim Jong Un, was ill. Chinese media has been talking of being prepared for WW3.
Africa – quiet; North Africa and Horn of Africa remains turbulent.
Nothing has changed over the last year in the following assessment: The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: September 22, 2014
- North Korea – up slightly on news of Kim Jung Un’s possible illness.
- Ukraine – steady in spite of sporadic heavy fighting
- Syria – HIGH on beginning of US airstrikes.
- Jordan – down
- East Africa – steady – This includes South Sudan
- China – down
- Japan – continued downward trend over the last month.
- North Africa – up slightly because of Libya, which has had renewed outbreaks of violence. Libya continues to generate its share of WWIII news due to the intentional “power vacuum” left by the US/West’s overthrow of longtime Libyan strongman, Muammar Ghaddafi.
- Russia – steady, with continued interest in Ukraine, Syria and Iraq, and the Baltic States. Poland appears to be about ready to enter this sphere.
- USA – up with Iraq and Syrian airstrike commencing. Government interest in Ukraine is minimal; interest in Israel/Gaza is hands-off.
- Israel – steady. Ground war in Gaza grinding on.
- Egypt – down with continued pockets of domestic unrest.
- Iran – Quiet. Rumbles of Iran getting involved in Iraq continue.
- NATO – quiet
- Iraq – constant level of violence. Continued chaos by “ISIS.” USA has resumed its public war in Iraq, though it really never stopped. Public announcement of airstrikes on Iraq commenced.
The world is on a steady march to World War 3. There will be periods of calm, periods of violence. Even during the periods of quiet, nothing will deter the beginning of World War 3. It’s only a matter of “When?“
The one question that never gets asked: How did the media know the latest events will lead to World War 3? The WW3 headlines began back last year in 2013.
In May of 2013 this writer had a conversation with a fellow about the media using the term “World War 3.” The fellow claimed “I haven’t seen it.” The response? “It’s just beginning.” At that time, the question was asked “How does the media know the events will lead to World War 3? Why is this outcome written as if it’s a foregone conclusion?
September 29, 2014 – ISIS continues to hog the headlines. The US will continue to escalate the air and merc war in Iraq and Syria until the terror attack hits the USA. US mercs continue to cause turmoil in Libya and other Middle Eastern and North African Muslim countries.
The pre-war propaganda concerning ISIS went up a level online in the USA.
SPECULATION: Pieces continue to be moved into place for World War 3. As the war gets closer, “war fever” will continue to be built in the USA via the Corporate Media.
“I have a fever and the only prescription is War with ISIS!”
Social media is also following along in this regard.
Domestic terror groups are beginning to receive media attention. SPECULATION: The next terror attack on US soil could see allegations of domestic terror groups involved. This would lead to increased crackdown on the civilian US population.
One suspects that there will be violence and chaos erupting soon from the Baltic States or Poland as well. Our under/over on Poland or the Baltic States is six months to bloodshed.
Overall Tension Assessment: Ukraine is holding steady.
Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia are about to join Ukraine as pieces of the Soviet Reunion.
Libya is a mess.
Bombs are flying in Iraq.
Syria is a mess.
Israel-Gaza is a gritty, grinding, depressing little war.
It is suspected that Syria, Libya, Iran and China will take turns leading the World War III discussion before war actually breaks out.
The coming terror attack will be unexpected and it will feature something new; perhaps a bio attack or more likely an “EMP.” The next domestic terror attack will 1- provide the casus belli for WWIII; and, 2- provide a reason for authorities to clamp down further on the US population.
The next major domestic terror attack will likely see the introduction of auto check points throughout the USA, as well as further government controls on cash, movement and liberty. In the meantime, the US government pretends it is powerless to stop the “flood of jihadis” coming across the USA southern border. This is, of course, part of the narrative.
CONCLUSION: The relative quiet which has existed over the last few months disappeared with this week’s announcement of airstrikes in Iraq and (especially) Syria. Bombs have a way of inflicting collateral damage. Who knows what complications will arise?
There are signs the lull which has occupied most of the month of September is about over.
Will this week bring bad news? We’ll see.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: September 22, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 15, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 8, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 25, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 18, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 11, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 4, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 28, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 30, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 23, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 16, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: October 1, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: September 30, 2013
“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Biblical Israel vs Secular Israel: Are they the Same?
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.