WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
October 20, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations – Ukraine – ISIS
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
October 20 – For the third week in a row, “Ebola in the USA” pushed World War 3 talk off of the front pages of the Corporate Media.
But this week, the forces behind World War III and World War III fear didn’t go down without a fight.
Perhaps signalling that it’s time for Fear over World War 3 to reclaim the media’s top spot, Vladimir Putin threatened the USA and the West with Russia’s 5000 nuclear warheads.
Will Ebola stay at the top of the media’s news rotation? We’ll see. But whether Ebola stays the top story or World War 3 matters muscle their way back on top, World War 3 is coming.
It’s not a matter of IF, it’s a matter of WHEN.
The number of “World War 3”-related articles over the last three weeks have hit a record low for the a 3-week period going all the way back to 2013.
Nothing has actually changed as far as violence and killing are concerned. The killing continues in Ukraine, Iraq and Syria. Violence is a normal every day happening in countries such as Yemen and Libya. There are other countries threatening to break into the CHAOS Top Five: Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt.
But the media is intent on ensuring that “EBOLA!” is the fear du jour.
EBOLA! temporarily has driven World War 3 from the top of the news for the third week in a row.
But, one suspects, not for long.
Will Ebola trump World War once more this coming week to make it a solid month of saturation Ebola coverage?
The Bible warns of world war before Jesus returns. After the fall of the Soviet Union, this scenario was laughed at in some quarters. In the 1990s, president Bill Clinton even declared a “peace dividend” and funneled money from defense to other items on his domestic wish list.
Still, the US military got funded in the 1990s–and quite handsomely too.
The Bible clearly declares World War is coming.
WHAT WE HAVE SAID FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS:
General chatter about World War III usually goes up a week or two before the next violent event focuses world attention back on the nuts and bolts (violent events) of world war. So World War 3 Watchers might stay alert over the next 7-10 days for that violent event.
The Corporate Media will continue to keep the focus on the Islamic State (ISIS) with Ukraine running interference as a convenient distraction. Events in Syria have morphed from a civil war narrative to a tale of massive chaos not unlike a pro wrestling Battle Royal event. One suspects that ISIS will be the last man standing in the Syria storyline.
The normal buzz about Islamic terrorists coming across the unprotected southern border continued. This week’s news: the USA may accelerate the fortification of the US-Canada border. This has been quietly proceeding for several years though one would never know it from the media’s non-coverage.
DOMESTIC TERROR ATTACK TRIGGER FOR WORLD WAR III
While chances for a domestic terror attack are up (due to increased media activity warning of an impending terror attack) in the near future, it is suspected that the IMMEDIATE chances of a domestic terror attack are in a holding pattern awaiting one more level of escalation in the pre-war propaganda campaign that has been taking place in the US Corporate Media over the two months.
THE FOLLOWING WILL HOLD TRUE UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF WW3.
Once more: for a little while longer, the regular media cycle will predominate.
1- An event takes place which could spark war; 2- The media covers said event 24/7; 3- Speculation continues about the event and its likelihood of causing World War III; 4- An uneasy return to “normal” until the next event.
Events in Ukraine will serve as distractions for actions in Gaza, Syria and Iraq. The current news cycle concerning Ukraine has just about outlived its usefulness. If Ukraine is to continue in this manner, new, more violent actions will have to take place in Ukraine. Those violent actions appeared to take place this past week with Russia allegedly moving tanks into eastern Ukraine.
The Ebola threat continued to be magnified by the media this past week. As did the constant media threat of an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack.
Ebola is back at the top of the news.
As always, regardless of what hot spot the media is featuring this week, one suspects that when WW3 does finally begin, it will begin in that most volatile of regions, the Middle East.
THE CALL: Regardless of the fear promoted in the media, World War 3 is still down the road. But rest assured, it is coming. Only the exact timing is unknown.
This is not a rhetorical question; not for the times in which we live.
THE BAD NEWS: Fear continues to be the product best peddled by the Corporate Media: fear of Ebola, fear of war, fear of ISIS, fear of terrorism, fear of money collapse, fear of martial law, fear of whatever.
The propaganda campaign, which is necessary to prepare a country for total war, continued to escalate–as it has for the last ten weeks.
THE GOOD NEWS: Asia has continued to be quiet. It is about time for a flare-up in one of the traditional Asian hot spots (North and South Korea, Japan, China). Earlier, we felt a flare-up might occur sometime in September.
This did not happen.
So, we happily missed that one. (Not being the kind who bury our losses and trumpet our wins.)
North Korea’s Kim Jong Un resurfaced this past week after not being seen in public for almost six weeks. He was using a cane and looked to have put on weight.
What will this coming week bring?
UPDATES [October 20, 2014]
- World War 3: Vladimir Putin threatens West with Russia’s 5000 nuclear Warheads
- World War 3 implied? Putin issues veiled threat of nuclear war
- ISIS militants: World War 3 imminent expert warns, some members of group disguising as refugees to cross to Turkey and other European countries
- World War 3: Vladimir Putin threatens United States and Europe over Ukraine Conflict
- 5 Places where World War Three could break out
- World War III: It’s here and Energy is largely behind it
- US Army drafts blueprints for World War III
- World War 3 coming soon? U.S. threatened by a nuclear Russia, US will lose?
World War 3: ANALYSIS
Once more this week: the fear of Ebola in America trumped World War. It’s suspected that talk of world war will rise back to the top of the media rotation this week or next.
It’s hard to stoke fear in the Corporate Media for more than a couple weeks in a row. But the Ebola fear campaign is proving surprisingly long-lasting.
Ukraine – Violence in Ukraine has settled into a grinding guerilla-type warfare. Russian threatens to gobble up more of this former Soviet Socialist Republic. Perhaps Ukraine as an independent state will disappear?
Baltic States (Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia) – Russia has been eyeing the Baltic States. No major threats this last week. All the three small countries can do is hope the West honors its commitments. All three were former Soviet Socialist Republics.
LIBYA: Chaos and violence in Libya continues. Our guess? LIBYA will eventually become a part of a sprawling Islamic State.
IRAQ: Agitation for US ground troops to make their return to Iraq continues.
Turkey: Turkey is involving itself along the fringes with a number of actors in the Middle East. At some point in the future, it’s expected that Turkey will get involved in some manner in the Islamic State. Violence between Turks and Kurds continues.
GAZA: Though there is a cease-fire, covert operations continue on both sides. The death toll so far: 2127-2189 Gazans killed, 10,895-11,100 wounded. 66 Israeli soldiers and 5 Israeli civilians dead.
SYRIA: Syria continues to be a mess.
There’s a 38% chance of World War III; which is down 2%. This is not because of any peace efforts. There is just a feeling that World War 3 has a little bit longer to go before kicking off. The long term view is 100%. This is no change from last week. The number is due to the continued strong prewar propaganda push targeting the USA and continued maneuvering in the Middle East. Pre-war propaganda in the USA continues at a moderately-high level.
The Corporate Media is continues to hype fear in the homeland. Fear of Ebola, fear of terrorist attack, fear of one’s neighbors, of the police: in short, fear of everything and everyone.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack before October 2016 leading to war in the Middle East : [+78%}. That’s no change%. Expect this number to gradually increase until the actual attack takes place.
Asia continues “Quiet.” This, of course, can change at any time. Chinese media continues speaking of being prepared for WW3.
Africa – quiet; North Africa and Horn of Africa remains turbulent, but quiet.
Nothing has changed over the last year in the following assessment: The Middle East and North Africa remain a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: October 20, 2014
Most of the regional assessment–as has been the case for the last month–registered “no change” this week.
- North Korea – steady.
- Ukraine – steady in spite of sporadic heavy fighting
- Syria – remains high.
- Jordan – down
- East Africa – steady – This includes South Sudan
- China – down
- Japan – continued downward trend over the last month.
- North Africa – Libya remains steady because of continued violence. Libya may or may not end up as part of a ISIS confederation/caliphate.
- Russia – steady, with continued interest in Ukraine, Syria and Iraq, and the Baltic States. Poland appears to be about ready to enter this sphere.
- USA – Remains moderately high. Government interest in Ukraine is minimal; interest in Israel/Gaza is hands-off.
- Israel – steady.
- Egypt – down with continued pockets of domestic unrest.
- Iran – Quiet. Rumbles of Iran getting involved in Iraq continue.
- NATO – quiet
- Iraq – constant level of violence. Continued chaos by “ISIS.”
The world is on a steady march to World War 3. There will be periods of calm, periods of violence. Even during the periods of quiet, nothing will deter the beginning of World War 3. It’s only a matter of “When?“
The one question that never gets asked: How did the media know the latest events will lead to World War 3? The WW3 headlines began back last year in 2013.
In May of 2013 this writer had a conversation with a fellow about the media using the term “World War 3.” The fellow claimed “I haven’t seen it.” The response? “It’s just beginning.” At that time, the question was asked “How does the media know the events will lead to World War 3? Why is this outcome written as if it’s a foregone conclusion?
October 20, 2014 – ISIS and Syria have been pushed down the media’s pecking order.
Alternate Corporate Media pre-war propaganda continues at a very steady rate.
Social media is being used as a platform for pre-war propaganda.
SPECULATION: The next terror attack on US soil could see allegations of domestic terror groups involved. This would lead to increased crackdown on the civilian US population, including, one suspects, highway checkpoints.
Next US terror attack may not be nuclear related as most are predicting. Ebola/bio attack or EMP seems most likely in our estimation.
One suspects that there will be violence and chaos erupting soon from the Baltic States or Poland as well. Our under/over on Poland or the Baltic States is six months to bloodshed. [From September 29–that would be by the end of March. We’ll see.]
Overall Tension Assessment:The assessments have remained largely unchanged over the last ten-twelve weeks.
Ukraine is bloody and steady but dying down.
Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia appear ready to join Ukraine as pieces of the Soviet Reunion.
Libya and Syria are both a mess.
Iraq is a bona fide war zone.
Israel-Gaza is ready to flare up at a minute’s notice.
It is suspected that Syria, Libya, Iran and China will take turns leading the World War III discussion before war actually breaks out.
The coming terror attack will be unexpected and it will feature something new; perhaps a bio attack or more likely an “EMP.” The next domestic terror attack will 1- provide the casus belli for WWIII; and, 2- provide a reason for authorities to clamp down further on the US population.
The next major domestic terror attack will likely see the introduction of auto check points throughout the USA, as well as further government controls on cash, movement and liberty. In the meantime, the US government pretends it is powerless to stop the “flood of jihadis” coming across the USA southern border. This is, of course, part of the narrative.
CONCLUSION: Again this week: not a lot of change.
Again this week – The only thing holding back war is the time table. It appears it is not quite right yet. There is still more fear to promote and other themes which need a bit more time to develop.
No one appears to be in a hurry to commence World War III.
Will this week bring bad news? We’ll see.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: October 13, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: October 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 29, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 22, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 15, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 8, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 25, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 18, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 11, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 4, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 28, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 30, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 23, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 16, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Biblical Israel vs Secular Israel: Are they the Same?
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.