“The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the Lord.”
There is no such thing as fate, luck or chance.
Everything is under the control of God Almighty.
“Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.”
Everyone has an appointed time to die.
“If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.”
Once man’s appointed time comes and he passes on, he is judged.
“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:”
- part 1 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck
- part 2 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Chance
- part 3- Hand of God: He Watches out for All of His Creation
- part 4 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Serendipity
- part 5 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Karma
- part 6- Hand of God: No Such Thing as Coincidence
- part 7- Hand of God: No Good Luck, No Bad Luck
- part 8 – The Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 2
- part 9 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 3
- part 10 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 4
- part 11 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 5
- part 12 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 6
- part 13 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 7
- part 14 – Hand of God: No Luck, No Coincidence
- part 15 – HAND OF GOD: No Luck, No Coincidence 2
- part 16 – HAND OF GOD: No Such Things as Luck, Coincidence
- Part 17 – HAND OF GOD: No Such Things as Luck, Coincidence 2
This should give believers great comfort.
IF it is your appointed time, nothing on earth will be able to stay God’s hand. No amount of armor, no amount of stored freeze-dried food, no amount of precious metals: nothing will save you.
However, IF it is NOT your appointed time, nothing on earth can alter the time of your appointment with God.
NOTE: This doesn’t mean that we’re to provoke or tempt God by jumping out of a 20-story window or walking in traffic blindfolded as sinners often do.
“And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.”
“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.“
- End Times Trials, Tribulations, Trouble and Disaster: Put your trust in Jesus
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
- The End Times: What does Bible Prophecy Say?
- Favorite Bible Verses: 60 Beloved Favorite Bible Verses
- Peace: Find the Peace that Passeth all Understanding
- The Glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
12 thoughts on “Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck”
Jeremiah and Mondo, good post.
Off topic, have you seen these?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for the links.
I hadn’t read the articles but saw someone else refer to them today. Didn’t know where they were from.
I”ll go read them now.
Thanks you again!
LikeLiked by 2 people