WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
November 10, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations – Ukraine – ISIS
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
November 10 – Media chatter about World War 3 is so quiet, this issue will be brief. The reader has to go all the way back to over a year ago to find a similar period of quiet. Which likely means, things will heat up for another round or two of worldwide war anxiety within a few months.
But for now, all’s quiet.
World War 3 will happen. It’s not a matter of IF, it’s a matter of WHEN. World War 3 will happen.
The Bible [Revelation 6:4 among others] is clear about on the subject of an end times world war.
THE CALL: Regardless of what fear is promoted in the media, World War 3 is still down the road. But rest assured, it is coming. Only the exact timing is unknown.
What will this coming week bring?
UPDATES [November 10, 2014]
- World War 3: Russian nuclear war possible if USA and West intervene in Ukraine, claims Noah Chomsky
- WORLD War 3: USA and NATO may spark nuclear war warns Russia’s Gorbachev
- Russia sends troops, dozen of tanks into Ukraine as fears of World War 3 grow
- Ukraine shelling heaviest in a month despite ceasefire
- PREDICTION: HOLY CHRISTENDOM WILL RISE AGAIN, AND WORLD WAR III WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN CHRISTENDOM AND THE ISLAMIC EMPIRE OF THE ANTI-CHRIST HEADED BY TURKEY
A YEAR AGO
in WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
World War 3 talk was DOWN–way down–and violence was “in between peaks.”
In fact, World War 3 talk was at such a low point in November 2013 that only seven editions of WW3 Watch would be published from November 2013 until the middle of February 2014. [From World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013.]
World War 3: ANALYSIS
World War 3 news will headline the world media in the weeks to come.
But (like last week) those weeks did not begin with this past week.
All of the likely trigger points–even those locales where conflict serves as more of a distraction than a real trigger for World War III–have been largely static over the last few months.
This does not mean the killing and violence has stopped–only that new developments are not present.
- Ukraine – Basically unchanged despite allegations of Russian troops and tanks entering country.
- Baltic States – Unchanged.
- LIBYA – Unchanged.
- IRAQ – Unchanged.
- Turkey – Largely unchanged. Normal Turkish reactions to the Kurds have made news.
- GAZA – Unchanged.
- SYRIA – Unchanged.
There’s a 33% chance of World War III; which is down 2%. This is not because of any peace efforts. The month-long drop is not due to any slackening in worldwide violence.
There is just a feeling that World War 3 has a little bit longer to go before kicking off. The long term view is 100%. This is no change from last week. Pre-war propaganda levels in the USA against all things Muslim continues unabated.
The Corporate Media is continues to hype fear in the homeland. Fear of Ebola, fear of terrorist attack, fear of one’s neighbors, of the police: in short, fear of everything and everyone.
A continued chance of a domestic terror attack before October 2016 leading to war in the Middle East : [+78%}. That’s no change%. Expect this number to gradually increase until the actual attack takes place.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: November 10, 2014
Most of the regional assessment–as has been the case for the last several months–registered “no change” this week.
- North Korea – steady.
- Ukraine – steady in spite of sporadic heavy fighting
- Syria – steady.
- Jordan – down
- East Africa – steady – This includes South Sudan
- China – down
- Japan – continued downward trend over the last month.
- North Africa – steady.
- Russia – steady, with continued interest in Ukraine, Syria and Iraq, and the Baltic States. Poland appears to be about ready to enter this sphere.
- USA – steady.
- Israel – steady.
- Egypt – down with continued pockets of domestic unrest.
- Iran – quiet.
- NATO – quiet
- Iraq – constant level of violence. Continued chaos by “ISIS.” Media attention has been constant but droning as opposed to shrill.
The world is on a steady march to World War 3. There will be periods of calm, periods of violence. Even during the periods of quiet, nothing will deter the beginning of World War 3. It’s only a matter of “When?“
November 10, 2014 –The world is in a “quiet” period. Of course, if one is living in Iraq, Syria or parts of Ukraine, there is no quiet. But for the world at large, the last three months have been fairly peaceful.
When WW3 does break out, it will be without warning; very suddenly.
SPECULATION: The next domestic terror attack will likely involve an EMP or an Ebola-type bio-weapon.
Violence in Poland/Baltic States by the end of March 2015.
Overall Tension Assessment:The assessments have remained largely unchanged over the last ten-twelve weeks.
No one appears to be in a hurry to commence World War III.
Will this week bring bad news? We’ll see.
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- World War 3 Watch: November 3, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: October 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: October 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: October 13, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: October 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 29, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 22, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 15, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 8, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: September 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 25, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 18, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 11, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: August 4, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 28, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: July 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 30, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 23, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: June 16, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: May 5, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 27, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 20, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 14, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: April 6, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 26, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 19, 2014
- World War 3 Watch March 9, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: March 1, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 21, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: February 12, 2014
- World War 3 Watch: December 29, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 19, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 10, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: December 2, 2013
- World War 3 Watch: November 25, 2013
“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Biblical Israel vs Secular Israel: Are they the Same?
- Last Days: What does the Bible say about the End Times?
- Deception, Persecution, Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- The Apostate American Church will win over every nation and tongue
- Russia: World War III
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
WORLD WAR 3
- World War III
- Occupation of Amerika has begun
- World War III
- III World War?
- III World War?
- World War III
- World War III on the horizon?
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.