CHANCE: ALL IS DETERMINED BY THE HAND OF GOD
Continuing the Hand of God series, in which God demonstrates it is not the appointed time of the individuals in the GIFs featured.
“Is there not an appointed time to man upon earth? are not his days also like the days of an hireling?”
“The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the Lord.” —Proverbs 16:33
If the disposal of the lot is the Lord’s whose is the arrangement of our whole life? If the simple casting of a lot is guided by Him, how much more the events of our entire life—especially when we are told by our blessed Saviour: “The very hairs of your head are all numbered: not a sparrow falleth to the ground without your Father.” It would bring a holy calm over your mind, dear friend, if you were always to remember this. It would so relieve your mind from anxiety, that you would be the better able to walk in patience, quiet, and cheerfulness as a Christian should. —Charles H. Spurgeon
There is no such thing as bad luck. There is no such thing as good luck.
There is no such thing as fate, coincidence, luck or chance. Yes, the Bible does use the word “chance” in Ecclesiastes, but the original word has the meaning of “an event determined by a greater power.” Everything is under the control of God Almighty.
- part 1 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck
- part 2 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Chance
- part 3 – Hand of God: He Watches out for All of His Creation
- part 4 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Serendipity
- part 5 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Karma
- part 6- Hand of God: No Such Thing as Coincidence
- part 7- Hand of God: No Good Luck, No Bad Luck
- part 8- The Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 2
- part 9- Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 3
- part 10 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 4
- part 11 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 5
- part 12 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 6
- part 13 – Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 7
- part 14 – Hand of God: No Luck, No Coincidence
- part 15 – HAND OF GOD: No Luck, No Coincidence 2
- part 16 – HAND OF GOD: No Such Things as Luck, Coincidence
- Part 17 – HAND OF GOD: No Such Things as Luck, Coincidence 2
Regardless of what the world would have one believe, life is not a series of random events. We are not buffeted to and fro by the events happening in our lives. We are NOT “dust in the wind.” The Hand of God is in everything–especially for those who love God.
“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.“
- End Times Trials, Tribulations, Trouble and Disaster: Put your trust in Jesus
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
- The End Times: What does Bible Prophecy Say?
- Favorite Bible Verses: 60 Beloved Favorite Bible Verses
- Peace: Find the Peace that Passeth all Understanding
- The Glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
by Jeremiah J. Jameson –with Mondo Frazier image: ETPR’s Protection of God collection © Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.