The devil is all about being reasonable.
“Why do you want to be so difficult?”
But should the believer be reasonable? When God’s Word is the topic, should compromise be possible?
“Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord. Joyful are those who obey his laws and search for him with all their hearts. They do not compromise with evil, and they walk only in his paths.”
Satan is a very reasonable guy, always quick to offer compromises with any who are willing to listen. But the true believer does not compromise God’s Word.
“I hate every false way.”
The world loves those who are “tolerant.” The world praises those who are “tolerant.”
As long as the “tolerant” agrees with the ways of the world.
If the person is intolerant of the ways of the world, the world will hate them.
“But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,“
–2 Timothy 2:23-24
What will the end times be like?
A LOT of imposters are in the church, seeking to promote reasonableness and compromise. These types of men have always been in the churches, but in the end times, they will become numerous and are a sign of the times.
“Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.”
“For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.”
—2 Corinthians 11:13-15
“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;”
—1 Timothy 4:1
“For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.”
“This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves… Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.”
—2 Timothy 3:1,2,5
These were people who were in the churches but were not really members of the body of Christ.
“They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.“
—1 John 2:19
These are those who never stop trying to drag true believers into compromise.
- End Times Quote: Don’t Hang Around Demons
- End Time Quote: Indignation
- End Times Bible Verses: Be as Wise as Serpents
- End Times Quote: The Truth Never Tolerates Lies
- End Times Quote: Make Sure that the Light that is in You is not Darkness
- American Apostasy: The End Times Apostate American Church
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- The Discipleship Deception: The Apostate Church
- End of the World Movies: 5 Doomsday Movies and their Messages
- Going to Church: Celebrating Tradition, Rituals and Empty Worship
- The Coming LOVE Deception: End Times Preparation
- Apostate American Church: Sanctification through Participation
- MAN OF SIN: The Man of Sin is Coming
- MAN OF SIN: Satan is Raising Up an End Times Army
- MAN OF SIN: Arising from the Midst of the Apostate Church
- MAN OF SIN: Self-Worship in America
- Separating from the World: END TIMES SURVIVAL
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR/xedos4, Danillo Rizutti, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-14. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.