“When a man’s ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.”
Of all God’s many promises, the one in Proverbs 16:7 is one of the most satisfying. IF a man’s ways please God, even a man’s enemies will cease their strife and lay down their weapons.
For the true believer, whenever those who would wish him ill behave favorably toward him, he can be assured that his ways are pleasing to God. This is not only a blessing, it is a comfort to know.
It’s all a part of finding favor with the Lord.
Something for all to consider in the times in which we live.
- Favor of God: How to Get the Favor of the Lord?
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Finding Favor with the Lord
- Separating from the World: END TIMES SURVIVAL
- Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
- Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 6
- Five Believer’s Crowns: Heavenly Rewards
- Answered Prayers: Pray According to the Will of the Father
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: Chaiwat, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-15. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.