RAISING THE DEAD: This end times lie is VERY important to the mystery of iniquity.
It must be: the apostate churches and Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) are both full of such stories on an almost-daily basis.
- Frozen animal brought back to life after 30 years
- Mom prays, dead son comes back to life
- Teen comes back to life during volleyball game
- Scientists take a step closer to ETERNAL LIFE as they PRESERVE and REVIVE brain
- MWC firefighters bring dead cat back to life
- Lafayette police officer brings strangled woman back to life
“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:”
An offshoot of this is the story of the person who “came back from the dead” or who experienced a “near-death experience.”
Near-death survivors reveal what dying really feels like
The story that regular folks will “raise the dead” is one of the dragon’s most powerful strategies for the end times. It is because of such lies, the Bible warns repeatedly of the deception of “lying wonders” and signs and miracles which are not.
This “signs and wonders” theology is being preached across the land in the antichrist churches. Again, the Bible warns against such last days happenings, but who pays any attention to God’s Word?
Yes, God (through Jesus, Peter, Paul and a few OT prophets) did perform this miracle. He had very specific reasons and those reasons DO NOT extend to the end times. We can know this because 1) God warns of these false “miracles” during the end times; and, 2) Satan’s Mouthpiece and the apostate churches both promote the idea the dead will be raised and there is NO truth in either of them.
“Man raising the dead in the end times” is a variation on the centuries-old lie the serpent told Eve in the garden. It is being repeated daily by Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media).
“And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:”
The lie of man achieving eternal life on his own or coming back from the dead (same idea) is one that is VERY important to the end times deception of the man of sin.
This is the primary reason entertainment, government and the media have been indoctrinating the masses with vampire and zombie stories for years.
Surely the reader didn’t think all of the government-sponsored “zombie walks” all across the country were original ideas which sprung from the minds of bureaucrats at the very same moment in time, did he?
Surely the reader didn’t think all of those millions of “zombie” references in the culture during the past ten years had anything to do with entertainment? It can be argued the first 10, 20, even 30 times MIGHT have been entertaining. The next million or so times were just propaganda and indoctrination.
“All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.”
“No amount of genius spent on the creation of propaganda will lead to success if a fundamental principle is not forever kept in mind. Propaganda must confine itself to very few points, and repeat them endlessly. Here, as with so many things in this world, persistence is the first and foremost condition of success.”
“Only constant repetition will finally succeed in imprinting an idea on the memory of the crowd.”
—Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
This the reason that the media reports what is basically the same story over-and-over-and-over on an almost daily basis.
This latest wave of “raising the dead” stories show one minor twist: these fables have been put into the mouths of “scientists.”
This is to give these lies more authority; to make them more believable to those who have been indoctrinated that SCIENCE! is the source of truth.
Even though it’s not Biblical, these types of stories will become even MORE prominent in the apostate churches as the time draws nearer to the climax of history.
Even though they’ve been repeated hundreds of times in the media and it’s hard to see how they could possibly be considered “news,” they’ll continue to be featured in the Corporate Media, comics, TV shows, movies, video games and other aspects of popular culture.
And the elites will continue to pretend these tired, old, beat-up lies are as “fresh,” “new” or “fun” as the first 1000 times they were told.
WHY is the “man raising the dead” lie (and the ever-popular “man will live forever” variation) so important?
Here’s a few reasons why.
- Power corrupts but illegitimate supernatural power both seduces and deceives. Many pew-sitters, when seeing power on display, ANY power, attribute that power to God, not the enemy. In addition, there are many in the churches ready to “help” along such deceptions.
- People like to be a part of “historic” or dramatic actions. It’s unlikely someone will get admiration and glory for pointing out such an action is not Biblical. BUT, it IS likely that the storyteller will become the center of attention when telling such unbiblical tales of illegitimate supernatural power and seeing some end times charlatan “raising the dead.”
- As the time grows closer, the forerunners of the man of sin prepare the world for his coming and for his “signs and lying wonders” by promoting such stories.
- We live in an age of the sight-walkers. “Faith” is a word (much like “Jesus”) which is on the lips, if not the hearts, of the church-goers. Having no faith and no source of the truth, sight-walkers are reduced to experiences only, Seeing something becomes VERY important to such men who have no faith–even if what they’re seeing is not real. This is one of the ideas behind “TV news.” To men who believe the lie of “seeing is believing,” all that is required to deceive them is the manipulation of what they see.
- The Bible warns repeatedly of such “signs and lying wonders” in the end times. In the times in which we live, there are few who hold to God’s Word; there are many mockers and those quick to ask “Hath God said?” This is the target audience of end times propaganda.
- Such as “man will raise the dead.”
END TIMES FAITHLESSNESS: Faith Not Enough for the Sight-walkers
Faith No Longer Needed in American Church: The Sight-Walkers
The Normalizing of Illegitimate Supernatural Power in the End Times
When all “truth” is reduced to that which a person can see, hear or touch (a set of experiences), then the manipulation of “truth” becomes a simple matter.
This is why the reader will continue to be bombarded with tales of “raising the dead,” “the dead coming back to life” and “you will live forever.”
And now he knows.
Does the reader know he is surrounded by lies?
Time is Running Out: Today is the Day of Salvation
Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: February 6, 2015, End Times Prophecy Headlines: February 8, 2016, and End Times Prophecy Headlines: February 13-14, 2016.]
- Raising the Dead: The End Times Lie of the Dragon
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES LIE: The Lie of Raising the Dead
- The Two Lies of the Serpent: Still Being Told Today
- Sci-Fi Religious Fables: For the Deceived, By the Deceived
- Satan and the Bible: The Dragon Tries to Discredit God’s Word
- The World Raises up Alternate Authorities to the Bible
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR/samuiblue, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
10 thoughts on “END TIMES LIE OF RAISING THE DEAD: Bombarding the Multitudes of Men With a Lie”