“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine…And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”
–-2 Timothy 4:4
TELL ME A LIE
WHO IS TELLING THESE STORIES?
In the times in which we live, people DESIRE to be lied to: modern man would much rather hear lies and pleasant stories than the truth.
IF the reader does not believe this, then the reader is already deceived by one or more of those nice, pleasant stories. God’s Word, the one source of truth, declares that end times man will be wicked, deceived and liking it.
“But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.”
“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast…And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”
PART ONE: END TIMES DECEPTION: Tell Me a Story
PART TWO: TELL ME A STORY Part Two – WHAT are some of these stories?
PART THREE: Tell me a story part three – WHO is telling the stories?
PART FOUR: TELL ME A STORY Part Four: Why Are All of the Stories Being Told?
PART FIVE: End Times Lies: Tell Me a Story
“That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits”
That people want to remain in the dark (as long as they are comfortable) is indisputable fact. One way we can know this is by the sheer number of websites and articles which claim they are trying to “Wake Up People!”
139 million–if the results returned in a Google search are to be believed.
Just WHO are the people telling the stories, fables and lies? Some of them operate websites which shout “Wake up People!”
And to what are people to wake up?
The Illuminati, the banksters, Muslims, the New World Order, the Freemasons, immigrants, liberals, conservatives, libertarians, the International Conspiracy, communists, capitalists, socialists, the Antichrist, homosexuals, Aliens!: in short, anything EXCEPT the real threats which are looming dead ahead.
Sin, Satan and salvation understandably get very little attention from the world’s self-appointed waker-uppers.
AGAIN, WHO exactly are those telling the stories, fables and lies? The chief storytellers are:
- POLITICS is one of the most frequent teller of tales. All political news and reporting is narrative. Stories told by governments fall under the heading of Politics.
- SCIENCE is another spinner of yarns. In this way, Science reveals itself to be a religion, demanding obedience and faith, set up and exalted by the world as an alternate authority challenging God’s Word.
- MEDICINE has always told stories to explain why things are the way things are. When people visit doctors (or witch doctors as the case may be), they demand to be told a story of some type (hopefully a pleasant one).
- HISTORY is a story of the past, told by those who control the present in order to control the future.
- THE CORPORATE MEDIA dishes out a daily stream of indoctrination and propaganda masquerading as “news.” Employing an army of “journalists,” poll-takers and other paid narrative-mongers, Satan’s Mouthpiece spins a constant web of disinformation around all who place any trust in its false words.
- THE CHURCHES which have become pagan temples exalting man and magnifying its doctrines against the Word of God (though it will almost ALWAYS deny such a thing). When challenged themselves, the churches and their ministers of righteousness ALWAYS attack the one who insists on following the Word of God. This defensive technique is so prevalent, it is likely it is taught to the apostates early on in their apprenticeships of deceit.
- THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM is the chief indoctrinating agent of the government. It is a prime teller of grand and audacious tales, though most of its tales are not its own but written by others. It is through Education that the stories gain credibility and are pounded into the minds of the young and impressionable. All modern education has concerned itself not with the learning of useful information so much as the indoctrination and behavioral conditioning of the child.
“Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.” – B.F. Skinner, Education and Behavioral Specialist
“Give me a dozen healthy infants … and my own specified world to bring them up in and I’ll guarantee to take any one at random and train him to become any type of specialist I might select — doctor, lawyer, artist, merchant-chief and yes, even beggar-man and thief, regardless of his talents, penchants, tendencies, abilities, vocations, and race of his ancestors.” – John B. Watson
“Every great advance in science has issued from a new audacity of imagination.” – John Dewey, the Father of American Education
These are the biggest storytellers. There will occasionally be others (such as various government agencies [NASA, EPA, etc.], but the seven listed are the most regular of the storytellers in modern society.
MORE: When Men Cease to Believe the Truth, They will Believe Anything
MORE: When the World Loves Lies, Truth Will be Hated
Does the reader have a love of the truth?
Or is the reader more interested in hearing a story.
Time is Running Out: Today is the Day of Salvation
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece originally appeared in End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 22 2015 and End Times Prophecy Headlines: May 21-22, 2016.]
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR/Master isolated images, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
One thought on “Tell Me a Story part three”