“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
One of the modern media’s repetitive themes has been “Man is living in a Matrix-style [computer-simulated] reality.”
Bank of America analysts claim there’s a 50% chance we live in a ‘Matrix reality simulation’ – This is not a new media narrative–or indeed, even a new idea at all.
But this latest reiteration allows for a quick look at now-familiar ground.
- BANK OF AMERICA: There’s a 20%-50% chance we’re inside the matrix and reality is just a simulation
- Professor Jim Gates talks physics and whether we’re all living in the Matrix
- We are ‘almost definitely’ living in a Matrix-style simulation, claims Elon Musk
So are we living in a Matrix-style simulation?
NO, we are not.
BUT we are living in a FALSE REALITY.
This FALSE REALITY has been created, not by human brains hardwired into a computer program as in the Matrix but, by the unceasing propaganda and lies of media/entertainment (including the Matrix movies)/education/government/science/advertising/churches/sorcery–in short, everything which provides “information” and/or “news” in our modern world.
“By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.”
–Adolph Hitler, Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
This false reality is completely different from what those who live in it suppose. It is reinforced almost every waking moment in a coordinated effort to deceive men.
Modern men are like the men of 2000 years ago: they see, but see not.
They hear, but hear not.
They perceive, but they do not understand.
AND SO, men are led to their destruction by those who seek to dominate and control them while smiling and showering them with false flattery and lies.
And, it is highly effective: it is almost impossible to see through without the power of God Almighty Himself.
“Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.”
The only antidotes: the truth of God’s Word and the gospel of Jesus Christ.
But most have been indoctrinated against these cures which might otherwise save them from destruction, both earthly and eternal.
And so they perish–even as a few may sense they are stranded in a place which is not at all like what they’ve been taught their whole lives.
The recent “We are living in a Matrix-style simulation” ruse is only one more lie in a smothering blanket of such deceptions, meant to distract and deceive away from the truth any who become aware that their world is not as they have been both taught and told.
- False Realities: Willingly Deceived
- The Everyday Manipulation of Reality
- Product Placement, False Reality, Sin and Slavery
- False Reality is the Beginning of End Times Deception
- END TIMES DECEPTION: The Staged False Reality of TV, Smartphones
- Altered Spiritual Perception: The Altered Spiritual Reality in American Churches
- The World is Not as it Appears
- The End Times Lie of Staged Newscasts
- End Times Deception: Donald Trump, the Media and False Reality
- The Alternate Reality: TV and Corporate Media add to End Times Confusion
- Altered Perception is Deception by Another Name
- The Smothering, Ubiquitous Deception of the End Times
Does the reader feel that something is wrong, but he just can’t put his finger on it?
Has he ever felt like he was on the edge of discovering what it is but he never arrives at the answer?
Has the reader been spent years searching, yet never finding the truth, no matter how diligent?
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 14, 2016.]
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.