“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
No one talks more about “conspiracy theories” than the media–unless it is the government using the media as its mouthpiece.
Labeling information as a “conspiracy theory” is one of the government/media’s favorite way to try and discredit inconvenient information.
The Conspiracy Theorists’ Election – The very best conspiracy theories
- originate from the government/media;
- are branded “conspiracy theories” because they provide alternate explanations which compete with the government/media’s preferred narratives; and
- contain a healthy portion of snark, attitude and ridicule to substitute for the lack of evidence. One can know a government/media conspiracy theory has been busted by the amount of ridicule contained in the government/media’s answer to the bust.
By putting government/media “conspiracy theories” in the mouth of Donald Trump and then having Trump back away from them, the government/media seeks to discredit any alternate explanations of various events from the moon landing to Obama’s birthplace.
This is only one of the many ways Trump proves his usefulness to the mystery of iniquity.
IN FACT, one good indicator (though it is not a perfect indicator) of the truth of a story is whether or not the government brands an alternate explanation a “conspiracy theory.”
This is not a perfect indicator of the truth as the government/media concocts truly unbelievable stories, brands them as “conspiracy theories” and then lumps them together with serious alternate research in order to smear any alternates to the approved party line as “wild conspiracy theories.”
During the 2016 presidential selection, another way of discrediting information which rivals the government/media’s party line is to put that information into the mouth of Donald Trump, have Trump recant and then label the information “debunked.”
Conspiracy theories are a popular end times deception. And there is no more popular originator of such theories than Satan’s Mouthpiece: the Corporate Media.
- Conspiracy Theories and Propaganda in the End Times
- CONSPIRACY THEORIES: 10 Observations
- CONSPIRACY THEORIES: Conspiracy in the Bible
- CONSPIRACY THEORIES: 10 More Observations
- TRUE CONSPIRACIES: End Times Conspiracies are a Reality
- Mockingbird: True Conspiracy Theories
Is the reader ready to change directions in his life?
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 28, 2016.]
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR file/pd
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.