“Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”
Over the past 200 years or so, there have been several periods which have been designated “Occult Explosions.”
One such period occurred in Los Angeles in the 1920s. Another, centering around spiritualism, took place in late 19th century London, attracting quite a few leading lights in both politics and nobility.
The latest such period has occurred, not in society at large, but in the buildings known as churches.
Today in America, what is offered as “Christianity” is no such thing–especially in the pagan churches.
The church is rapidly accepting occult, channeled books as divinely inspired – Actually, the acceptance of the occult (as well as the outright pagan and demonic) into the Church happened long ago.
It’s not “happening,” IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.
More at some places than at others.
The article details the obviously demonic “automatic writing” of some claimed Christians. The article contains a lot of good information on the practice of automatic writing.
The churches will not offer the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Counterfeit Churches: Do Not Know the Gospel, Can’t Preach It
- Other Gospels: Tool of Satan, Tool of the Churches
- Other Gospels: A form of Godliness, No Power
This is not surprising: most church-goers do not even know what the gospel is, let alone share it with someone else. The churches–and their ungodly leaders–will offer ANY ALTERNATIVE to the gospel (and many sound good if one doesn’t look too closely).
They refuse to offer the gospel of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-8).
What they do offer is paganism, witchcraft, sorcery and 15 different flavors of the occult.
- Christianity and the Occult: The Occult goes to Church
- Four Blood Moons: American Church Comfortable with Witchcraft
- PRAYER CIRCLES: Another Pagan Practice in the Church
- COUNTERFEIT HOLY SPIRIT: Lying Spirits of Deception in the Churches
- END TIMES OCCULTISM: In the Churches, On Public Display
- Pagan Gods: Hybrid Eschatology and Pagan Gods Assault the Christian Church
- The Circle Maker: End Times Deception in a Magic Circle
- Satan Has Counterfeited the Christian Church
- Contemplative Prayer and Mystical Christianity: Tools of Satan
- Glorifying the Occult and Demonic: In the Culture, In the Churches
- The Circle-Maker: Circles of Witchcraft in the Churches
- The Occult Power of Words: Name it Claim it, Prosperity Gospel, Positive Confession and the Occult
An earlier occult explosion, back in the 1960s/70s, (one of several during the past 2000 years), had its public face in the hedonistic, heathen hippie movement.
Today’s latest occult explosion has occurred in the churches.
The churches are full of witchcraft, paganism, other spirits, idols and the occult. This includes–but is not limited to–rituals, practices, traditions and customs concerning everything from worship to prayer.
Some are sincerely deceived about the practices and rituals they perform, as well as the songs they sing and the gods they worship.
“For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.”
Others–the deceived and deceiving–know full well what they are doing. But as long as they keep smiling, most of the deceived will continue following along.
There has been an occult explosion in the churches.
No amount of denial will change that hard and ugly truth.
Does the reader know something is not quite right in their church–but doesn’t know exactly what it is?
There’s still time to change directions (repent) and seek God Almighty.
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
- 10 Prayers for the Believer’s Prayer List
- WARNING: Seven Warnings for the End Times
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
NOTE: It’s amusing; the site at which the linked article (The church is rapidly accepting occult, channeled books as divinely inspired) originally came from writes about the occult while it features an occult “marker” in its header. These occult markers are a way letting others know one’s true allegiance. They are like graphic satanic hand signs–and they are featured at an incredible number of sites which claim to be Christian.
Or, it could be just a coincidence.
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR/vectorolie, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.