“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
Jesus warned about end times deception so bad it would “deceive the very elect if possible.” And modern man craves deception and being lied to so badly, he is willing to pay for the treat.
All Satan had to do was make deception fashionable and cutting edge.
- How Virtual Reality Endured Numerous Failures To Go From Sci-Fi Dream To World Changing Tech
- Citi, Live Nation, NextVR Launching Virtual Reality Concert Series
- Virtual Reality goes electric
- Virtual Reality Is Not Ready for Prime Time, But…
- How T-Mobile Plans to Bring VR Rock Concerts to Users With 5G Phones
Virtual reality is not reality at all: it is a fake reality which many want to inhabit for “fun.” Speculation is that this clearly-labeled fake reality will distract from the UNLABELED fake reality which is sold to modern man as “news,” “science” and “information.”
It’s no coincidence (there being no such animal) that the companies which provide “news” also provide entertainment in the form of movies, sitcoms and other diversions. But moderns believe there is an invisible wall between the two that the men who control the media would NEVER cross.
And the media would never lie to them, right?
In 1935, Stanley Weinbaum’s short story, Pygmalion’s Spectacles, more or less predicted [virtual reality]. The story follows a camera executive and a gnome-like professor who demonstrated a clever device using photography and chemistry to fool the viewer into seeing another world.
—How Virtual Reality Endured Numerous Failures To Go From Sci-Fi Dream To World Changing Tech
Virtual reality = fake reality.
Make no mistake: false reality, virtual reality and other simulated realities are deceptions.
The only difference between VR and the other fake realities peddled by the sorcerers who control such things is that virtual reality is supposedly labeled as such.
“for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”
Does the reader KNOW that he is being lied to?
Does the reader feel he is often in a manufactured reality?
The reader can know the truth.
IF he is willing to walk a hard path.
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
- Matrix-Style Simulation: NO, It’s Another, False Reality
- FALSE REALITY AND ILLUSION QUOTES: 20 Quotes about Manufactured Reality
- False Realities: Willingly Deceived
- The Everyday Manipulation of Reality
- Product Placement, False Reality, Sin and Slavery
- False Reality is the Beginning of End Times Deception
- END TIMES DECEPTION: The Staged False Reality of TV, Smartphones
- Altered Spiritual Perception: The Altered Spiritual Reality in American Churches
- The World is Not as it Appears
- The End Times Lie of Staged Newscasts
- End Times Deception: Donald Trump, the Media and False Reality
- The Alternate Reality: TV and Corporate Media add to End Times Confusion
- Altered Perception is Deception by Another Name
- The Smothering, Ubiquitous Deception of the End Times
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 3, 2016.]
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR/Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.