“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”
The end times are all about choices.
The end times are also about TRIBULATION–which doesn’t so much refer to physical persecution as it does to that overwhelming feeling of no escape; of the constant pressure of an unforgiving world.
- TRIBULATION: What is Tribulation?
- PEACE in a World of Tribulation
- TRIBULATION: Christians Experience Tribulation Every Day
- Tribulation and Rapture: Two Deceptions, Five Questions
OF COURSE, the Christian, almost by definition, will experience tribulation regularly. For the true believer, tribulation is not something that only happens in the end times, it’s a daily dose of life.
“Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.”
And Acts 14:22 is true.
The Christian KNOWS there is nowhere on earth where presently he can escape the wickedness and evil which grips the entire earth.
THAT is tribulation. For the true believer, it is a fact of everyday life.
More, much more, is coming.
HOWEVER, the Christian NEVER faces this tribulation alone: in the midst of it, he always has peace.
Which makes all the difference.
- CHRISTIAN BELIEVER: An Ambassador to an Alien Nation
- Stranger in a Alien Land: The Christian is an Ambassador
- CHRISTIAN WALK: Walking through Hostile Territory
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
- Peace: Find the Peace that Passeth all Understanding
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
- Fear: What does the Bible Say about Conquering Fear?
- NO PEACE: The Wicked Cling to their Fears
- No Peace for the Wicked: Know Peace, Choose Jesus
- NO PEACE: Substituting Sin for Jesus
- Terror, Chaos, Panic, Fear: What’s Ahead for Unbelievers in the End Times
- Searching for Peace? Choose Jesus Christ!
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 20 2016.]
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.