ONCE UPON A TIME…
“Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.“
Many church-goers, upon seeing the relentless drive to the bottom society has engaged in–and sensing the coming CHAOS!–seek relief by heading “back to the future.”
That is, they believe by heading back 50 or even 100 years ago, they will find a pristine, holy way among the buildings we call churches.
The fake and phony churches were not right even 100 years ago.
But at least they were LESS obviously apostate.
Lest the reader believe this to be too harsh in tone, the Bible has nothing good to say about the end times churches and those who congregate within their walls.
The Emerging Divide in Evangelical Theology – Another piece awash with the wisdom of men.
An alternate title for the article might have been “Fashion in Theology.”
The modern churches are beset with a variety of false choices, most of them detailed in this one article, though it’s mostly praiseworthy in its tone.
Yes, the foundations of the churches are rotten.
But 100 years ago, that rottenness was cleverly concealed and at least lip service was paid to Jesus Christ and the concept of obedience to God’s commands.
Still, the complete corruption in the churches did not spring forth full-blown but worked its way into the churches over time–a long time.
We are left with nothing but the shells and outlines of what the churches pretend to be.
- Where once Protestants had watchmen, they now have cheerleaders.
- Where Evangelicals once had steadfast faith, they now have organizational flow charts.
- Where Pentecostals once had devotion, they now have a variety of idols around which to dance.
AGAIN, though these churches may not have had such things (watchmen, faith, devotion) 100 years ago, they at least paid lip service to the concepts.
Along the way to our present times, the parts of the Bible inconvenient to one’s doctrines continue to be ignored and dismissed.
“I feel,” “I think” and “I wanna” have replaced scripture.
The visible Church of Jesus Christ has largely morphed into a Temple of Compromise and Experiences; in a holding pattern until it joins with Roman Catholicism on its way to the one-world occult paganism spoken of in Revelation.
HAS the reader wondered about the building he congregates in on Sunday?
HAS the reader been held back from worshiping God Almighty by the old line “There are no perfect churches“?
THERE is still yet time to turn to the truth and change direction (repent).
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
- Four Blood Moons: American Church Comfortable with Witchcraft
- Glorifying the Occult and Demonic: In the Culture, In the Churches
- America’s Occult Heritage: From Colonial Abominations to End Times Antichrist World Power
- Occult Practices in the White House: First Ladies and the Occult
- Presidential Pets: Occult Names
- The Occult Power of Words: Name it Claim it, Prosperity Gospel, Positive Confession and the Occult
- Christianity and the Occult: The Occult goes to Church
- END TIMES OCCULTISM: In the Churches, On Public Display
- White Christian America: Spinning Tales about a Largely Fictional Place
- True Christianity: A Lonely Road with Few Humans
- FALSE REALITY AND ILLUSION QUOTES: 20 Quotes about Manufactured Reality
- Rich, Celebrated and Possessed: The Deception of Possession
- Altered Spiritual Perception: The Altered Spiritual Reality in American Churches
- The World is Not as it Appears
- The Smothering, Ubiquitous Deception of the End Times
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR/dan, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.