THE END TIMES WILL BE A TIME OF “STARTLING” NEW DISCOVERIES!
The world hates the Bible.
The world hates Jesus Christ.
Those things exalted by the world and raised up by the world to serve as alternate authorities to the Bible (science, medicine, education, archeology, etc) will ALWAYS challenge the Biblical account.
Unsealing of Christ’s Reputed Tomb Turns Up New Revelations – Satan’s Mouthpiece uses such tales to attack the Bible and Jesus Christ Himself–albeit in a way they believe to be subtle and sly.
“All of this is perfectly consistent with what we know about how wealthy Jews disposed of their dead in the time of Jesus,” says Magness. “This does not, of course, prove that the event was historical. But what it does suggest is that whatever the sources were for the gospel accounts, they were familiar with this tradition and these burial customs.”
MORE: Faith Needs No Proof
Relics and phony artifacts are for the sight-walkers: those who walk by sight, not faith.
Such people–many who claim to be “Christians”–are fascinated by the shiny baubles and trinkets offered by the world.
“(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)”
—2 Corinthians 5:7
- Learning to Walk by Faith in a Land of Sight Walkers
- END TIMES FAITHLESSNESS: Faith Not Enough for the Sight-walkers
- Faith No Longer Needed in American Church: The Sight-Walkers
Expect many more of these “startling new revelations” which will “prove” the Bible is wrong.
And IF one of these discoveries happens to agree with the Bible?
1- It’s a set-up.
2- It’s the world validating God’s Word: that’s the opposite from the way it should be.
That’s the same as the serpent asking “Hath God said?”
“Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?”
IS the reader depending on the world to keep him informed?
WHO does the reader believe: the world or God’s Word?
There is still yet a little time to turn to the truth.
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
[Portions of this piece originally appeared in End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 2 2016.]
- Hath God Said? The World’s Alternate Authorities to God’s Word
- God’s Word: Ground Zero in Satan’s Battle Against God
- The World Raises up Alternate Authorities to the Bible
- Personifying Evil: The Dragon’s Attack on God’s Word
- STRONG DELUSION: Strong Delusion is Coming
- FAITH vs FEAR: End Times Survival
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
images: bigjom, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.