“The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.”
The fear of man is one of the Corporate Media’s best-selling products.
This includes (but is not limited to):
- FEAR of the coming CHAOS!
- FEAR of financial or economic collapse
- FEAR of war
- FEAR of civil unrest
- FEAR of earthquakes, volcanoes, climate or other Acts of God
- FEAR of infectious disease
- FEAR of the cruelty of men (torture, etc.)
- FEAR of starvation and want
“The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.”
The media promotes the fear of man at the expense of the fear of God. It does this to more easily control the masses and move them to wherever they are desired.
It was men who changed such God actions as earthquakes and volcanoes from “Acts of God” to “natural disasters.”
This was to lessen fear of God.
And where there is no fear of God, the fear of man stalks.
But the fear of man is a snare; a trap; a pitfall.
It is the LORD God Almighty men should fear.
But the vast majority do not.
And so, the vast majority of men will run down a bad road to their destruction.
“And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.”
There is still time to change direction (repent) and place one’s trust in Almighty God.
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
[Portions of this piece originally appeared in End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 14, 2016.]
MORE ON THE FEAR OF MAN
- Fear of the LORD vs Fear of Man
- FEAR: Fear God, Not Man
- END TIMES CHOICE: Fear of the LORD or the Fear of Man
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Terror, Chaos, Panic, Fear: What’s Ahead for Unbelievers in the End Times
- Loss of the Electric Power Grid: CHAOS on a Widespread Scale
- Economic Collapse, Chaos and Nothing New Under the Sun
- JUDGMENT: The Increase of Wild Beasts and Attacks in the End Times
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR file/pd
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.