The absolute favorite topic of the churches is: FOOD.
But leaving that one aside.
The favorite topics of apostate church-dom are: homosexuals, satanists, atheists and TV preachers (such as Joel Osteen).
- Because even most of the tares sitting in the pews can tell that homosexuals, satanists, atheists and TV preachers are not from God. It enables the churches to feel morally superior to someone.
- Because it directs suspicion away from a counterfeit when they are complaining about someone else: someone obviously not right with God.
HINT: Satan will not disguise his ministers as homosexuals. Satan’s agents will not show up as atheists or satanists.
Some will come to the end times party dressed as TV preachers.
Some will come to the end time party dressed as wolves in sheep’s clothing.
“And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.”
—2 Corinthians 11:14-15
When the dragon shows up in his end times Church, he will look a LOT like the ones sitting in the church at present.
IF the reader doesn’t like it, best take it up with the author of the Book.
MORE: Homosexuals and Apostate Christians: The Symbiotic Relationship
MORE: Cartoon Satanism: Worshiping Satan in the End Times
There is still time to change direction (repent) and place one’s trust in Almighty God.
Time is Running Out: Today is the Day of Salvation
End Time Rising: Running out of Time
Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
[Portions of this piece originally appeared in End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 14, 2014 and End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 15, 2016.]
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Loss of the Electric Power Grid: CHAOS on a Widespread Scale
- Economic Collapse, Chaos and Nothing New Under the Sun
- JUDGMENT: The Increase of Wild Beasts and Attacks in the End Times
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR/satit_srihin, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.