“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
You may hear it described as virtual reality, augmented reality, or mixed, but don’t let the terms confuse you.
They all refer to technology that lets us visualize and experience imaginary images that are computer-generated, sometimes combined with real life elements. We may experience this technology on our phones and tablets as well as with much more complex equipment. One of the most exciting cases is being transported into a virtual imaginary world.
Every time the reader picks up a newspaper, magazine or book; every time he turns on his radio or TV; every time he fires up his computer or smartphone: he is being transported into a virtual imaginary world.
It is a world which has been created to deceive. It is a world which has been created in order to convince the reader that things are much different than they are.
In this manufactured, artificial world, there is no seasonal weather: there is only weather which is totally caused by “man-made climate change.”
In this manufactured, artificial world, one goes to one of the buildings run by wolves called a church and becomes a “child of God.”
In this manufactured artificial world, the obvious invented stories of science and medicine are true and the truth of the Bible is a story.
In this manufactured, artificial world, the world is descending into planned chaos and only a one-world, worldwide government will be able to fix the problems which have become “too big for one country” to deal with.
In this manufactured, artificial world, there are no higher powers than one’s self and one’s intellect. There are no spiritual problems: there are only physical cause-and-relationships–even when the reader knows this is not true.
ALL who believe this artificial, false reality are at the mercy of those who created it and KNOW it is a tool of deception and control.
Virtual reality wants to make this imaginary world seem more real than it already is.
TRANSLATION: The deception is overwhelming–and it is about to get worse.
“…insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”
Every time someone is delivered from the deception around them (a very rare occurrence), one of their first pronouncements is “I can’t believe it!”
That is the reason so many are deceived: they cannot believe the truth.
DOES the reader believe the truth?
DOES the reader desire to know the truth?
There is still time to change direction (repent) and place one’s trust in Almighty God.
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
[Portions of this piece originally appeared in End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 17, 2016.]
- False Realities: Willingly Deceived
- Virtual Reality and other Simulated Realities Are End Times Deceptions
- FALSE REALITY AND ILLUSION QUOTES: 20 Quotes about Manufactured Reality
- Hollywood, Image, Glamour, Illusion and the Occult
- The We-Are-Living-in-the-Matrix Scam
- Matrix-Style Simulation? NO, It’s Another, False Reality
- William Gibson, Alternate Reality and the End Times Deception
- Virtual Reality: Pay to be Lied To
- Rich, Celebrated and Possessed: The Deception of Possession
- The Everyday Manipulation of Reality
- Product Placement, False Reality, Sin and Slavery
- False Reality is the Beginning of End Times Deception
- END TIMES DECEPTION: The Staged False Reality of TV, Smartphones
- Altered Spiritual Perception: The Altered Spiritual Reality in American Churches
- The World is Not as it Appears
- The End Times Lie of Staged Newscasts
- End Times Deception: Donald Trump, the Media and False Reality
- The Alternate Reality: TV and Corporate Media add to End Times Confusion
- Altered Perception is Deception by Another Name
- The Smothering, Ubiquitous Deception of the End Time
- When Men Cease to Believe the Truth, They will Believe Anything
- END TIMES DECEPTION: Tell Me a Story
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR/hyena reality, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.