The way many Americans celebrate Thanksgiving and the way the government/media DECLARES Americans celebrate it are two very distinct things.
HOWEVER, by this time not many Thanksgiving holidays from 2016, both versions will be the same in many homes because the government/media’s version of Thanksgiving is a propaganda message. By constant repetition, propaganda is served to the masses.
And eventually believed.
And what is the twisted version of Thanksgiving served up by Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media)?
It’s a three-part affair actually.
- Concentrate on food, football, family, fun and finally, shopping. Any actual thanks is strictly limited to 30 seconds of grace said before the meal–IF that.
- Pretend families getting together is a duty, not as a joy; a chore; a job to be endured, not enjoyed.
- Pretend when families get together for the Thanksgiving holiday, all they want to do is discuss that vile, putrid world of American politics. Most Americans roll their eyes when someone brings up politics–regardless of which side the person is on. But in the media’s representation of events, Americans are mad to discuss the sad little men and women who inhabit politics at all levels of government.
Number One on the list has largely already been accomplished over the past 30 years. It took constant repetition of Thanksgiving propaganda, but it is largely a reality now.
And what was the Thanksgiving propaganda for years?
That the holiday was all about watching parades on TV, turkeys, eating, watching football on TV, leftovers, watching advertisements on TV and getting ready to shop on Black Friday (a day that was not even magnified in the press until about 1998).
All it took to shift Americans’ focus was 20-50 years of media coverage about “the way we celebrate Thanksgiving.” Throw in constant articles on How to prepare the perfect Thanksgiving meal, How to carve the perfect Thanksgiving turkey, How to bake the perfect pumpkin pie, How to…
Well, the reader should get the idea.
Number Two has been on the press’ agenda for the past 10 years or so–particularly the jokes of the late night comics, who have disparaged family get-togethers at Thanksgiving as if spending time with one’s relatives is worse than being waterboarded.
- Coping mechanisms for your family this Thanksgiving
- How To Survive Thanksgiving With Your Iowa Relatives, Friends, Or Neighbor You Haven’t Killed Yet Because It’s Illegal
- Surviving Thanksgiving With Insufferable Relatives
- HOW to survive Thanksgiving
Only Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) could savage a holiday like Thanksgiving.
Number Three is a more recent, updated version of #2, and is meant to be timely by identifying Thanksgiving, not with inquiring how the cousins are doing, but with verbal brawls over politics–particularly Donald Trump.
According to the media, Americans are dreading getting together with their families because someone might mention Donald Trump and trigger a riot over the cranberry sauce.
- Stuck in an uncomfortable talk about politics this Thanksgiving? There’s a hotline to help.
- Colbert Offers 8 Hilarious Tips for Surviving Thanksgiving With Your Conservative Relatives: Maybe a little shaved Xanax on the pumpkin pie instead of nutmeg.
- Political differences are driving families from the Thanksgiving dinner table
- Your Thanksgiving guide to explaining Trump to your liberal relatives
- Thanksgiving: Leftists Encourage Nasty, Vindictive Family Dinners
- 5 Ways To Survive Thanksgiving With Your Trump-Voting Relatives
This is Thanksgiving Day according to Satan’s Mouthpiece.
One HUGE item to give thanks for: that their type of Thanksgiving–emptied of everything that is human and pleasant and replaced by the values of the one-world satanic elitists–is still only yet a gleam in the eye of Corporate Media narrative writers.
There is still time to change direction (repent) and place one’s trust in Almighty God.
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
[Portions of this piece originally appeared in End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 25, 2016.]
- Thanksgiving Day Quotes: 15 Thanksgiving Quotes to Eat Turkey By
- Thanksgiving Day 2014 Quotes: 15 Thanksgiving Quotes to Eat Turkey By
- Thanksgiving Day 2014 Quotes: 10 MORE Thanksgiving Quotes to Eat Turkey By
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: Wikimedia Commons/pd
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.