END TIMES PROPAGANDA OF FEAR
In August of 2014, it was noted that the anti-Muslim propaganda in the USA had taken a more shrill tone.
- For the first time, there were voices in the media which advocated killing all Muslims–men, women and children.
- For the first time in the media, the attempt was made to portray Muslims as less than human.
- For the first time, those in the shill networks in the towns and hamlets across American took to the streets with a new message: “Kill the Muslims!” (Some of the more “gentle” phrased it as a question: “Do you think we should kill all of the Muslims?”)
For the past 28 months, a steady barrage of heightened anti-Muslim propaganda has been released into the American (and world) press. The reader should be aware that this is leading somewhere.
In the first majority-Muslim U.S. city, residents tense about its future – This is the New Normal in the Corporate Media: get used to it.
Every voice in the Corporate Media will be focused on creating doubt, mistrust and fear over all things Muslim.
It will be difficult for the USA to go to war with the Muslim Middle East (that’s where it will start) IF the home folks are not ready, willing and able to “Kill the Muslims!”
Along the way, there will be various actions taken to ramp up those feelings in the USA.
There can be no doubters when the war begins.
HAS the reader been taken in by the constant repetition of a cleverly-constructed propaganda campaign?
IS the reader making decisions about the lives of others based on FEAR?
THERE is still time to change direction (repent) and place one’s trust in Almighty God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
- USA War against the Muslims: Almost Time
- WHY is the Government, Media Promoting Fear?
- Muslim Hordes?
- Terror, Chaos, Panic, Fear: What’s Ahead for Unbelievers in the End Times
- Peace: Find the Peace that Passeth all Understanding
- END TIMES CHOICE: Fear of the LORD or the Fear of Man
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: Wikimedia Commons/pd
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.