“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast… And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”
Many have wondered: the Bible says the whole earth will worship the dragon (Satan) in the end times.
How could this possibly come about?
THE ANSWER: very gradually where practically NO ONE even notices the change.
EXHIBIT A: the present condition of those who sit in the churches.
EXHIBIT B: the present condition of those outside of the churches, who do not know Jesus from a carburetor and who pretty much follow along behind whatever “sounds good.”
NEWS FLASH! The man of sin and the dragon (Satan) will NOT be rulers over a godless empire.
Satan is one of the biggest admirer’s of religion ever.
The Bible says that the dragon uses a religious system to control the world’s masses. This religious system will be a clever counterfeit of Christianity. It will fool practically all of the Americans who regularly hang out in the churches today.
The Corporate Media (Satan’s Mouthpiece) has been preparing Americans for a very long time.
One way is to ridicule all things “religious“–which the media pretends is “Christian“–to create a backlash among the population toward religions (religions which look like Christianity, but are not).
Yes, half of America believes the end times are causing natural disasters – The Corporate Media has been playing a little game of “reverse psychology” with religion for quite some time. This article is an example of how this game goes.
- Tell Americans how stupid they are for believing what the Bible says.
- This makes even casual church-goers angry. No one enjoys being called “stupid.” Who wants to endure the sneering attitude employed by Corporate Media writers? This is the reaction that the media is trying to achieve.
- This ridiculing of Christianity/religion–which even the apostate American identifies with–provokes a backlash.
- The backlash drives the apostate into the arms of the waiting man of sin when he comes championing the dragon’s religion–which will be an extremely clever counterfeit of Christianity. This Christian counterfeit will look amazingly like what is practiced in American churches. The Bible says the dragon’s counterfeit will fool the whole world.
Satan is a tricky fellow.
The end times will be a BOOM TIME for religion and “god.”
HOWEVER, the end times are times of peril for Christianity and the followers of Jesus Christ.
IN FACT, religion and Satan triumph for a season–42 months; 1260 days; three-and-one-half years.
IN FACT, the kings of the earth gather their armies to make war upon Jesus Christ upon His return.
“And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse [Jesus Christ], and against his army.”
IN FACT, the kings of the earth represent the triumph of end times religion for a season.
DOES the reader often remark about how “spiritual” or “religious” they are?
DOES the reader ever think about the practices with which he associates?
DOES the reader know if these spiritual or religious practices are in the Bible?
DOES the reader care?
THERE is still time to change direction (repent) and place one’s trust in Almighty God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
- End Times Persecution of Christians and Non-Christians
- Suffering Persecution for Jesus Christ is Glory
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Christian Persecution: Jesus is not Beating His Bride, He’s Choosing It
- Persecution of the Saints: The Fear and the Pit and the Snare
- Deception and Persecution and Living and Dying in America
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR file/pd
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.