About 15 years ago, the Corporate Media turned on America and began to highlight it’s failings instead of its promise.
Instead of jobs, jobs, jobs–which were always fairly plentiful to those who wanted work, the media began to feature the hopelessness of the jobless. Coincidentally, American jobs began departing this country for overseas destinations.
Instead of hope, the media doled out gloom and doom.
Instead of hopefulness, the media featured helplessness.
Since then, Satan’s Mouthpiece has never looked back.
Now, evil charlatans have preyed on the deceived by promising to “Make America Great Again.”
POLL: Voters see a sinking America – It only took the Corporate Media 15 years or so to turn the American outlook completely around.
From a “can-do spirit” to a “sinking ship.”
See what relentless propaganda can do?
“It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.”
HAS the reader placed his faith for the future in the vanity that is America?
THERE is still time to change direction (repent) and place one’s trust in Almighty God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:”
—2 Corinthians 4:3
[Portions of this piece originally appeared in End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 17, 2014 and End Times Prophecy Headlines: December 17-18, 2016.]
- The Putin Propaganda Campaign
- The Media War Against Conspiracy Theories: A Long-Running Propaganda Campaign
- ABCs of Propaganda: Recognizing Propaganda
- Creepy Clown Craze: Another Propaganda Campaign
- Propaganda, the Big Lie and Adolf Hitler: 20 Hitler Quotes on Propaganda
- Conspiracy Theories and Propaganda in the End Times
- Surrounded by Deception: Living in a Land of Deception
- End Times Propaganda: Satan’s Lies and Deceptions
- When Men Cease to Believe the Truth, They will Believe Anything
- Antichrist, Anti-Jesus Propaganda: End Times Deception
- Propaganda and Mass Indoctrination in the End Times
- America Beware: Lies, Propaganda and End Times Deception
- Pre-War Propaganda, Rock Musicians and Christian Websites
- Strong Delusion, Propaganda and Believing the Lie
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: Wikimedia Commons/pd
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-16. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.