“Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.”
The Corporate Media and SCIENCE! continue the lie that problems associated with the drinking of alcohol are a primarily physical problems.
- Alcoholism Pill eludes scientists, but not because it can’t exist
- Alcoholism gene therapy shows promise
- Pills prescribed for alcoholism might not work, study finds
- Bottles and Cans: Living With Someone Else’s Alcoholism
Both Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media) and SCIENCE! have their own reasons for promoting this deception.
Though alcohol-is-a-physical-problem is a fairly recent lie, it is one that has grown to the point where information to the contrary is practically unavailable.
It is a lie which pleases everyone.
- The drinker and his enablers escapes responsibility.
- The medical establishment gets paid.
- The government gains control of what was once considered a moral/spiritual problem.
- Satan enslaves more men–and less have hope of breaking free.
Many can claim they are doing something about the problem by doing nothing–so everybody’s happy–except those who have to deal with the broken aftermath of the situation.
Including all who have problems with drinking.
There is a reason alcohol is called “spirits.”
There is a reason alcohol used to be called “demon rum.”
There is a reason those who have problems with drinking alcohol are treated AS IF they have a physical condition. This includes the modern panacea of swallowing a pill.
Likewise, there is a reason those with such problems are given an endless number of lectures and treated using physical remedies,
IF ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE PROBLEM, ONE CANNOT FIND THE SOLUTION.
“Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? who hath redness of eyes? They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.”
(Mixed wine is a wine which is stronger than regular wine.]
DOES the reader know someone who is struggling with alcohol?
HAS the reader placed his hope for victory against such problems in man and man’s schemes?
There is still time to repent, call on God and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
- Addictions, Sin and the Enslaved
- Putting One’s Faith in Something Other Than God Almighty or Jesus Christ
- The Triumph of Religion–and Satan–in the End Times
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: Vichaya Kiatying Angsulee, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-15. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.