“There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD”
The month of October is winding to a close and it is time for the Corporate Media to begin promoting all things witches and witchcraft.
- WHY the witch is the pop-culture heroine we need right now
- This is the VERY saucy reason witches ride a broomstick and why Harry Potter’s is the wrong way round… according to a real-life witch
- Local witches to ride against cancer
- For this witch, Wicca is about personal responsibility and growth
- Vulnerable women used to be suspected of witchcraft. Now witchiness is a sign of strength.
As the reader might guess, the Corporate Media (Satan’s Mouthpiece) functions as a sort of PR firm for witchcraft.
According to the writers of Satan’s Mouthpiece, witches are misunderstood and victimized–really, they are just as normal as the average housewife–except they consult with familiar spirits for their powers, which are used for selfish ends (regardless of what the apologists for witchcraft may claim).
- Witchcraft is Real
- Witchcraft in the End Times: Popular and Fashionable
- Feminism is Witchcraft by Another Name
- Witchcraft in America in the End Times: Some Observations
- Witchcraft in America in the End Times: Part 2
Lest the reader believe that perhaps the witchcraft PR machine only operated in 2017, the following is an excerpt from 2016.
Witchcraft is the perfect religion for liberal millennials
“What ties together crystals, feminism, polyamory, lapsed Catholicism, and tarot cards?
Besides being increasingly of the moment, they are all related to modern witchcraft, a movement that is being propelled out of the forest and into the mainstream.”
Nothing has propelled witchcraft ‘out of the forest and into the mainstream‘ like Satan’s Mouthpiece (the Corporate Media).
- HOW Witchcraft Helps Mental Health, Love, and Heartbreak
- Movie posters reveal changing face of witchcraft
- Witchcraft and world wonders: 10 reasons why you should go to Zambia – Learn the dark arts!
- Seasons of the witch: Tracing the resurgent witchcraft trend
- Breaking the enemy’s many expressions of witchcraft – One way to tell a counterfeit Christian: they talk a great deal about the “Jezebel spirit.”
Must have been “Witchcraft Propaganda Week” on the media calendar?
—End Times Prophecy Headlines: October 29-30, 2016
This is not to say that there are not nice witches: there are.
And this is not to say that believers should not pray for the salvation of the witch: they most certainly should.
Like so many others (particularly those who congregate in the churches), the witch is deceived and lost and, like so many others, is in need of our prayers.
Likewise, the increase in better press for witches reflect the times in which we now live. As we live in a time of rebellion, revolution and revolt–in a land born of rebellion–we might be nearing the epicenter of witchcraft.
“For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.”
We are approaching Halloween: the season of the witch.
IF the past is any indication, the reader will see MORE witchy propaganda, not less as October 31 nears.
DOES the reader believe what he reads about witches?
There is still time to repent, place your faith for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
Time is Running Out: Today is the Day of Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- ETPR ARCHIVES: Witchcraft
- PRAYER: A Few Thoughts on Prayer and Praying
- Satan Has Counterfeited the Christian Church
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
images: Sira Anamwong, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-15. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.