“And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do”
For some reason, man associates miracles, signs and wonders with the supernatural power of God–particularly those who congregate in the buildings we call churches.
This pertains to ALL miracles, signs and wonders–even those about which man has been warned for centuries.
The Bible warns of supernatural power which is used in the end times to deceive man–and more than one warning about this deceiving, illegitimate supernatural power–as well as the source of this power–is given.
“And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders”
“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”
“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”
Beware of end times supernatural power!
The Bible does not detail any great miracles, signs or wonders coming from God Almighty’s power. This does not mean that God’s power will be absent. Far from it. BUT, God’s power will not be dedicated to showy miracles, signs and wonders.
Besides, what God Almighty does in the days and months leading up to the return of His Son, Jesus Christ, is well-documented in His Word.
The Bible only warns of demonic and satanic supernatural power in the end times. Team Dragon will be the ones using supernatural power in the days, months and years before the return of Jesus Christ.
And even though these warnings are almost 2000 years old, mankind will almost universally be deceived because they have been deceived to not believe God’s Word.
Consider this one more warning.
DOES the reader belong to a group which craves end times supernatural miracles?
DOES the reader long for a “move of God” or a “move of the Spirit”?
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
- Great Satanic Power, Signs and Lying Wonders in the End Times
- END TIMES SATANIC REVIVAL: Put Your Hands Up for Satan
- Signs and Lying Wonders Are for the Faithless
- FAITH or SIGNS and WONDERS: Make Your Choice
- Satan’s Signs and Lying Wonders of the End Times
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: March 21, 2018.]
- Terror, Chaos, Panic, Fear: What’s Ahead for Unbelievers in the End Times
- Constructing One’s Own Reality Begins with Self-Deception
- Satan Has Counterfeited the Christian Church
- The Normalizing of Illegitimate Supernatural Power in the End Times
- The Powerless Churches: Church Folk and Their Lack of God’s Power
- PRAYER: A Few Thoughts on Prayer and Praying
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: Supertrooper, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-18. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]