- (From 2018) One of Satan’s Mouthpiece’s (the Corporate Media) jobs is to generate the appearance of public opinion.
- (From 2017) May 23 is End Times Prophecy Report’s official anniversary. Today officially marks the beginning of our fifth year.
- (From 2018) Americans have been taught that murder is perfectly normal (although murder often goes by a bunch of different names, such as choice) for quite some time.
- (From 2016) Occasionally, it’s useful to visit an Internet forum to try and gauge the current conversation on certain subjects. Once upon a time, one could do this by checking out the comments sections to stories. But this was BEFORE Satan’s Mouthpiece and the shill networks (trolls) began manipulating the conversations using the comments section. This manipulation was augmented by shouting everyone else down and so distracting readers from any inconvenient bits of the truth which may have leaked onto the page via honest commenters.
- (2018) “Scientists baffled” (or some iteration thereof) is one of the media’s most popular headlines.
- (2016) “And no nation or tribe to my knowledge has not acknowledged that there are many invisible beings, and that they divide into good spirits and evil spirits, according to how they benefit man.”
—Witching Hour, Anne Rice
- (2018) When one believes man instead of God’s Word, one naturally will be concerned with a number of nonexistent problems each day promoted by the media.
- (2018) In the end times, theft goes by a variety of different names.
- (From 2016) One of the ways to tell the tare, the counterfeit Christian, the deceitful worker is by their casual disregard for the Word of God. When discussions come up pertaining to the Bible, they would much rather discuss the person who disagrees with them than they would the Bible.
- (From 2018) One lesson of the times in which we now live will have to be taught repeatedly in many locations before a disbelieving public learns the hard truth of the modern circumstance: retail transactions will increasingly resemble theft–which is rampant in the end times. At the very least, retail operations–particularly the larger ones–will contain components of theft.
- (2018) There are no longer any–if ever there were any–journalists. There are only those who write like the neighborhood drunk talks.
- (From 2015) And that brings us to one of the biggest lies the church-goers and pew-sitters tell: that there are many ways to “interpret” Scripture.There are not.“Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.”
–2Peter 1:20One reason the pagan temples (churches) are such a Babel of confusion is because this lie has been promoted and nurtured by the deceitful workers who operate those snares.“We will just have to agree to disagree.”In this way, the Word of God is treated like the local rules of a pickup basketball game: subject to change and very, very hard to verify because, well…we all have our opinions and we all love the same God.“Who knows what’s right? You say po-TA-toe and I say pah-tot-o.”Of course, because there is little sound Bible study, people feel free to substitute their feelings, their opinions, their emotions, whatever in place of the Word of God.Christian doctrine is not a discussion at the Wednesday night bridge club.These massive entanglement do help the true Christian sort out the wheat from the tares. The Bible is clear that no such problems occur in the real church because there are very specific guidelines for any disagreement about Scripture.Those who do not follow those guidelines reveal themselves.The so-called Discernment Ministries are among the worst offenders, treating clear corruption of the Word of God as if it’s just something that can be “talked out.”There are many, many many errors and liesBut the great lie is calling heretics, frauds and counterfeits “Christians.”And then pretending their clear corruption of Scripture is something of a disagreement among friends.Instead of heresy to rebuke.They meet on their home turf and reason as if heresy is just a disagreement between friends.
- (From 2018) Many moderns have learned pro wrestling’s greatest lesson: Acting as if two are adversaries creates greater drama. Readers should beware public feuds, arguments or wars. The end times are a time of great deception and deceivers often appear to be at odds with one another because, in this manner, they find they can better carry out deception. When both sides are on the SAME SIDE, there is only the appearance of “war.” Or argument. Or a feud.
- (2018) Modern man has outsourced his validation of the “truth” to witch doctors in white lab coats.
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
- Terror, Chaos, Panic, Fear: What’s Ahead for Unbelievers in the End Times
- The Normalizing of Illegitimate Supernatural Power in the End Times
- The Powerless Churches: Church Folk and Their Lack of God’s Power
- PRAYER: A Few Thoughts on Prayer and Praying
- Constructing One’s Own Reality Begins with Self-Deception
- Satan Has Counterfeited the Christian Church
- The Deceptions of Demonic Power
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR file/Dore/pd
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-17. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/website.