“And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.”
God Almighty sent Noah to warn man of the coming flood.
“And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly”
For one-hundred and twenty years, Noah warned pre-flood man of the coming judgment, preaching righteousness, urging repentance.
One-hundred and twenty years of warnings.
“By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.”
And not ONE soul repented.
At the end of one-hundred and twenty years of warnings, only Noah, Noah’s wife, their three sons and their son’s wives were saved.
“when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.”
These were the same eight people who were saved BEFORE Noah began warning mankind.
The Bible tells us that the end times world will be much like the “days of Noah.”
“And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.”
Will the end times world heed any of the warnings from the Bible?
The Bible says that the world is totally shocked and surprised when Jesus Christ returns–even though the world has been warned for centuries about this occurring.
In this regard, the end times world is much the same as the world before the flood.
End times man has been given a much LONGER time to repent than in that long-ago time before the flood.
The first warnings about the end times judgment were given by Jesus Christ himself almost 2000 years ago.
Will it do any good?
Will it matter that end times man has been warned for almost 2000 years vs one-hundred and twenty years?
Will end times man heed the Word of God’s warnings any more than did man before the flood?
As it was with the world in the days of Noah, so will it be also in the days of the Son of Man, and so is it in the present days with nations and individuals. They have their times and their seasons of trial and probation, and they have their warnings: after which the ax is laid to the root of the tree, and nothing in heaven or in earth can stay for one moment the uplifted hand of Justice from striking the fatal stroke.
—British Family Bible
Of all the excuses the end times world will offer, one thing the world cannot claim.
The world cannot claim it wasn’t warned.
DOES the reader believe that the Bible’s warnings are “overly dramatic“?
DOES the reader believe the Bible was made for a simpler, less complex time than today?
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
Make Your Calling and Election Sure: End Times Survival
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
Time is Running Out: Today is the Day of Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
- End Times Warnings and the Days of Noah
- Few There Be: How Few is Few?
- Mockers and Scoffers: End Times Warnings are Unheeded
- END TIMES WARNINGS: Trying to Warn the Deceived
- FINAL WARNING and Other End Times False Warnings
- END TIMES WARNING: Looking for Info in All the Wrong Places
- Beware False Prophets: End Times Warning Unheeded by Many
- End Times Apostasy: Storm Warning for the Churches
- WARNING: Seven Warnings for the End Times
[Portions of this piece originally appeared in End Times Prophecy Headlines: July 6-8, 2018.]
- Does it Do Any Good for the Wicked to Pray to God?
- The Wicked Need a Savior Too
- End Time Confusion: Believing Good to Be Evil and Evil to Be Good
- Satan Has Counterfeited the Christian Church
- The Deceptions of Demonic Power
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
image: ETPR/iosphere, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ETPR
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-18. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/website.