One clue to true state of the World’s Most Christian Country Ever!™ is the modern media’s glee at reporting pagan holidays.
- Mabon 2019, September Equinox Date: Significance And Celebrations of the Pagan Observance That Falls During Autumnal Equinox
- Mabon Harvest Festival to be celebrated September 21
- These Full Harvest Moon Rituals will get you ready for the season shift ahead
- Enough With the Mabon Hate!
Now, does the reader have any speculation as to why the pagan holidays are so promoted and emphasized by the media?
Yes, these pagan holidays have ALWAYS been promoted by the world–but in a sly, undercover way; usually on the order of mentioning the “first day of summer” or the “first day of winter” or “Groundhog Day.”
But in the times in which we now live?
Not only are these days given MUCH attention by the media and entertainment, they are specifically featured as PAGAN HOLIDAYS–“holiday” meaning “holy day.”
- 14 movies for your next pagan holiday
- The Autumn Equinox Could Be Your Favorite Sabbat
- East Tennessee Pagans celebrate Harvest Moon with food drive
- We’ve been celebrating pagan holidays a long time
One would think that with a year-round celebration of all things pagan–including witchcraft and sorcery–that it might be hard to keep insisting that America is a “Christian nation.”
And this would be difficult–IF one was not deceived.
Has the reader noticed the proliferation of “news” stories promoting various pagan holidays, rituals and history?
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: September 20-22, 2019.]
- The Bleating Plea to Celebrate the Summer Solstice
- Celebrating Pagan Holidays: Summer Solstice 2018
- Summer Solstice: Pagan Sun Celebrations in Field and Church
- Summer Solstice Celebrations: Public Paganism A Sign of the End Times
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-19. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]