One popular expressed sentiment these days seems to be “Everything’s getting back to normal.”
There are several factors which have contributed to this recent optimism, among which appear to be:
- Several states have allowed various businesses to re-open.
- Several states have let their
prisonlockdown/quarantine/shelter-in-place orders expire.
- A number of states have claimed they will be READY to open for business soon.
- Many people are anticipating the thrill of getting free cononabonanza checks, with some already having spent this promised loot before it arrived.
- When it comes to past unpleasantness, Americans usually try to quickly forget and “move on.”
- In general, Americans have been raised with the outlook that things WILL return to “normal.”
- Many Americans feel that the coronavirus was just another bump in the road we call “life.”
Without desiring to rain on too many parades, a few things should be pointed out.
1- What Americans MIGHT be heading into is NOT a return to the “normal” they left behind after the first of the year. Maybe Americans will be heading into a NEW NORMAL–one that is unlike any other part of their life thus far experienced.
The New Normal might include LOTS of “Better Safe Than Sorry” measures recommended and promoted by the usual “experts.”
Because they just want to see everyone safe and protected.
Perhaps everyone will eventually be wearing masks “just to be safe.”
Perhaps the “social distancing” the world has learned the past few months will become a permanent part of one’s life.
Perhaps SOME previously-legal behaviour will be thought to now be “risky.”
2- Is there ANYONE who believes we have seen the last of the coronavirus?
IN TWO MONTHS, the coronavirus altered the actions of the ENTIRE WORLD.
IN TWO MONTHS, the coronavirus was able to trump constitutions, declarations of rights and other pieces of paper which supposedly “guaranteed” the world that they had “rights.”
IN TWO MONTHS, the coronavirus was able to force many individual “rights” into the dumpster.
The coronavirus was the PERFECT event for the end times: in its name, many sweeping measures, rules, regulations and codes which would have otherwise taken YEARS to enact–if EVER–were put into place.
3- In the media coverage of the CORONAVIRUS AFTERMATH, a great many revealing facts will become known to the public which will be blamed on the then-immediate need to battle the virus.
There will be a number of stories about the COSTS of the infection to governments, both in money and manpower and in other ways not now thought of.
There will be a number of stories told about HOW MUCH STRAIN the coronavirus put on the present systems. Maybe those systems will even have to be completely restructured?
Those familiar with their Bibles should easily be able to see where this is headed.
But at least a few questions will have been answered.
How did we gain the upper hand on coronavirus?
We stayed united!
Things back to normal?
Probably a New Normal.
Was coronavirus the worst?
The whole episode felt like a run-through. Readers should expect something worse to come.
Those in control have not tightened the noose nearly as snug as they desire.
Life after coronavirus?
Yeah, there will be life after coronavirus.
Just not the life most were expecting.
IS the reader already planning on his life “getting back to normal“?
ARE the many changes just another ‘bump in the road’ we call life?
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: April 29, 2020.]
- New Normal: The Perpetual State of Emergency
- Beyond the Normal, Ordinary, Run-of-the-Mill Deception
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-20. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]