“The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the LORD.”
Several years ago, a series of articles was published which focused on the fictitious notion called “luck.”
That was several years ago.
Recently, it was brought to mind that it has been some time (over five years!) since this important truth (“There is no luck.”) was addressed.
So, it is NOW being addressed.
There is NO such thing as luck–GOOD luck or BAD luck.
God, the Creator, is in control of EVERYTHING. God exists EVERYWHERE, at ALL TIMES, past, present and future.
Therefore, EVERYTHING is part of God either 1- MAKING it happen; or, 2- ALLOWING it to happen.
Don’t believe in God?
Even the world knows that luck is little more than a fairy tale.
“In my experience, there’s no such thing as luck.”
“There is no such thing as luck; there is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe.”
—Robert A. Heinlein
“There is no such thing as luck, merely opportunity meeting preparedness.”
—General George S. Patton
Luck–like coincidence and chance–are stories told to make the masses believe that everything that happens is a random occurrence or pure, dumb luck.
It is not.
- CoronaCoincidence: What Are the Chances?
- Coincidence: There is NO Such Thing as Coincidence
- COINCIDENCE or Scripted Event?
- COINCIDENCE: A Tool of Deception
- HAND OF GOD: No Such Things as Luck, Coincidence 2
There is PLENTY of proof to back up this contention.
However, IF the reader is not willing to spend 10 minutes on the Internet doing a bit of research, the reader would most likely NOT be willing to listen to whatever evidence can be assembled here.
One day, everyone will learn the truth about “luck” and all of the events, happenings and occurrences attributed to that strange and mysterious force.
But that day is not today.
So, either the reader should do a little digging into those things attributed to “luck” OR the reader should be prepared to be deceived in the upcoming months by those who will tell him many tales of “luck.”
And, to help ensure the reader is convinced by such tales, men will say the things men say when telling these types of stories.
“Truth is stranger than fiction!”
“It was the craziest coincidence you ever heard!”
“You can’t make this stuff up!”
There is no such thing as luck–good luck, bad luck, any kind of luck.
Regardless of the many stories the reader may have been told.
It was NOT luck which led the reader to this article.
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: June 5-7, 2020.]
- Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck
- Hand of God: No Such Thing as Chance
- Hand of God: He Watches out for All of His Creation
- Hand of God: No Such Thing as Serendipity
- Hand of God: No Such Thing as Karma
- Hand of God: No Such Thing as Coincidence
- Hand of God: No Good Luck, No Bad Luck
- The Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 2
- Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 3
- Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 4
- Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 5
- Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 6
- Hand of God: No Such Thing as Luck 7
- Hand of God: No Luck, No Coincidence
- HAND OF GOD: No Luck, No Coincidence 2
- HAND OF GOD: No Such Things as Luck, Coincidence
- HAND OF GOD: No Such Things as Luck, Coincidence 2
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-20. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]