“Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.”
Much of the Bible is filled with God TRYING HIS BEST to warn man to refrain from his evil deeds.
When God Himself isn’t doing the warning, He sent His prophets to warn of the coming consequences of sin.
But though man did NOT listen to either God OR His prophets, man was VERY GOOD at completely ignoring such timely advice. As Jesus Christ lamented
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee”
So, with all of the vast history of man COMPLETELY ignoring God’s warnings, the displays of utter disregard by modern man for warnings about coming calamities is not surprising.
AND YET, to ANYONE who has paid the slightest attention to what the world has accomplished over the past 100 years, a few end times alerts keep resurfacing.
- The control of the entire world will continue to be exercised by a select few–whether those few are known to the public is not important.
- The end times are a time of GREAT CHANGES which take place and which are explained away as if they were nothing.
- The end times are ALSO a time of GREAT REBELLION–particularly against God and His Son, Jesus Christ. Although much of this rebellion has taken place in public, it has not been recognized generally as a revolt against God. But the time is soon coming when rebellion will be impossible to overlook.
- Control of a person’s everyday life will continue to flow AWAY from the individual and toward those who suppose they control the world.
- Natural affections between family members (fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, parents and children, husband and wife, etc .) will continue to grow colder and more distant.
- The public’s fascination with demons (devils, familiar spirits) will continue to gather steam.
- Witchcraft and sorcery–both of which depend upon familiar spirits for their “power”–will grow MORE popular and MORE fashionable.
- ANY illegitimate supernatural power will completely baffle man (mostly because modern man has been indoctrinated that such power does not exist) and will have a great many following those who exhibit such signs and lying wonders.
- What the reader remembers as “normal” is NOT making a comeback.
- Modern man will continue to be bombarded hourly by lies, deceptions and false stories about EVERY conceivable aspect of his everyday life.
OF COURSE, most modern men will completely neglect the above warnings NO MATTER how many times they are given.
But nevertheless, the warnings are sounded in the hope that one or two may take heed and thereby save themselves in the days to come.
DOES the reader pay ANY attention to warnings found in the Bible?
OR, does the reader believe all that warning stuff is for another time?
It is not YET too late: there is still time to change direction (repent), place your faith (hope) for the future entirely on Jesus Christ and enter the kingdom of heaven.
DOES the reader believe he is saved?
DOES the reader believe he is NOT saved?
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: Making a Choice
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The Power of God Unto Salvation
- Gospel of Jesus Christ: The End Times Power of God Unleashed
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. ”
–1 Corinthians 15:1-8
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
[Portions of this piece appeared originally in End Times Prophecy Headlines: November 4 ,2020.]
- Why Doesn’t End Times Man Heed the Biblical Warnings?
- A Better Warning?
- Words of Warning
- Biblical Warnings and Incomplete Information
- Warning the Lost: Ignorance VS Obedience
- The Thankless Warning of the Deceived
- Will the World Heed Any End Times Bible Warnings?
- IF ONLY Modern Man Heeded the Words of Jesus Christ
- Mockers and Scoffers: End Times Warnings are Unheeded
- END TIMES WARNINGS: Trying to Warn the Deceived
- Beware False Prophets: End Times Warning Unheeded by Many
- Man Struggles Against God
- God is in Control
- The Nature of Spiritual Deception
- Tender Mercies of the Lord: Will Not Always Be Available
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- END TIMES PREPARATION: 15 Ways to Prepare for the End Times
- Deceitful Workers are Victims of Deception Themselves
- End Times Survival, End Times Preparation
- 35 Most Important ETPR Articles
- DISOBEDIENCE and REBELLION: The Wisdom of Man OR the Word of God?
- Apostate Church: Breaking Every Chain
- Persecution, Tribulation, Troubles, Trials: What the Bible says to Christians
by Jeremiah Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-20. © Mondo Frazier and End Times Prophecy Report, DBKP 2007-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Link Disclaimer: inclusion of links to other blogs/websites is not necessarily an endorsement of all content posted in those blogs/websites.
[NOTE: The following articles are from a service. We neither endorse nor at times have much control over them–although we do, of course, enjoy articles originating from this website on this service. Some articles illustrate points made in ETPR articles; some are merely for the reader’s edification or education.
ALL such links appearing in End Times Prophecy Headlines, such as those below, should originate at ETPR.
RE: our link disclaimer: there are links, from time-to-time which appear on this site which we neither approve nor endorse. The frequency of these types of links will no doubt grow worse. All effort is made to remove such links when we become aware of them.]